Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-30-2006, 07:46 PM   #11
momto4monkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: someone just gave neg feedback to me I am not the person so sad right now

YA and i was very nice to that gal i did not even make her pay for it and i did not leave neg feedback either I just let her know that she better be careful because someone else might not be so nice I figured hey everyone makes mistakes just gave her a heads ups

Advertisement

Old 10-01-2006, 10:05 AM   #12
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

So did you get it worked out? I see that the neg. feedback is still there
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 10:49 AM   #13
momto4monkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well it turned out that this is something that happened a back in june yes i did email the person asking if it had been sent I gotta go back and figure out how to find old pms but i believe i waiting a long time before pming her and i was nice about it she offered the refund i did not ask for a refund that was her idea I have to go back and look but i believe it took at least 4 weeks for it to come this makes me mad I did not leave neg for her and this was a very long time ago and now you want to leave negfeedback what is that

Last edited by momto4monkeys; 10-01-2006 at 01:11 PM.
momto4monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 11:20 AM   #14
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm not at all justifying her leaving you negative feedback, but I know that the mods urge us all to leave appropriate feedback. Maybe she couldn't decide what feedback to leave?? I don't know, I hope you get it worked out soon though!
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 11:24 AM   #15
momto4monkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

maybe i should leave neg feedback for the slow shipping I can't even find out how to go back that far to see me posts and pms it was so long ago
Old 10-01-2006, 12:56 PM   #16
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto4monkeys View Post
well it turned out that this is something that happened a back in june yes i did email the person asking if it had been sent I gotta go back and figure out how to find old pms but i believe i waiting a long time before pming her and i was nice about it she offered the refund i did not ask for a refund that was her idea I have to go back and look but i believe it took at least a week for it to come this makes me mad I did not leave neg for her and this was a very long time ago and now you want to leave negfeedback what is that
I am sorry, I don't understand what you are saying.... your posts are a little hard to follow. So, you bought something, it took a long time to ship. You PM'd her asking where it was and she offered a refund? And now she left you neg. feedback because you started a thread about it? A week isn't that long to wait for something. The PO doesn't guarantee anything before 14 business days. But you didn't leave her beg. feedback, you just asked her when it was sent, correct?

Have you PM'd a Mod? Because feedback is to be based off of the transaction ONLY, she can't leave you neg. feedback because you complained that she was slow on shipping, in a thread or otherwise. If you paid in a timely manner, that is what HER feedback, as the seller, should be based off of. Don't leave her neg feedback on slow shipping because if you got it within a week, that's completey acceptable. I'm just confused as to why she is just now leaving you neg. feedback when this transaction took place in June.
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:11 PM   #17
momto4monkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

YOU GOT MOST OF IT it took over 4wks to get here i paid the same day i asked for it and no i never left feedback at all for her and it was more than a week before i asked if it was sent and if i can remember it had not even been sent I can't get my pms from that long ago YES all this happened back in June so i don't know why she is just now leaving feedback. Seems unethical to me to leave feedback from so long ago and i just started a thread for advice on what to do about the situation if i could find it that would be nice to long ago.
PS that earlier post was suppose to say over 4wks not a week typing to fast here

Last edited by momto4monkeys; 10-01-2006 at 01:12 PM.
momto4monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:03 PM   #18
betty_joanne
Registered Users
seller
seller

So 3 months after a diaper transaction she has given you a negative. You were the buyer in the transaction and you "earned" the negative because a. you asked to see if the item had shipped yet and b.you started a "what would you do?" thread? Nothing else? You even paid quickly? That is sooo wrong.
Old 10-03-2006, 05:59 AM   #19
gilbertkimber
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty_joanne View Post
So 3 months after a diaper transaction she has given you a negative. You were the buyer in the transaction and you "earned" the negative because a. you asked to see if the item had shipped yet and b.you started a "what would you do?" thread? Nothing else? You even paid quickly? That is sooo wrong.
Agreed.....but, I got a negative and nothing was done. I was told her FB was justified. Whatever!