Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-30-2006, 01:10 PM   #1
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Angry I am DONE with trades!!! *resolved*

I recently traded 2 BRAND NEW diapers with a mama for 3 EUC (I was told) diapers. When they came, they looked different than the diapers I have in the same brand already. I was told they were just an older style but that they still worked fine. OK.

So I hadn't had a chance to use them until today and the elastic on all 3 of them is completely stretched out in the waist. 2 of them are useless and one of them probably won't be of much use any longer.

I am so MAD right now. This is the 3rd time I have been screwed on a trade here. I didn't want to trade, but this mama promised me she would make good on the trade and she has lots of ++ feedback. She didn't use the diapers herself, so maybe she didnt know how they were supposed to fit, but I am just so sick about the fact that AGAIN, someone has new, EUC diapers and I have nothing!

And what's worse is I can't remember her DS name. Once the dipes came and I left FB, I deleted the Pm's between us. I emailed her so hopefully she will get that.

What am I going to do? I NEEDED these diapers!

Advertisement

Last edited by tararaboomdeea; 10-04-2006 at 03:52 PM. Reason: edit
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:02 PM   #2
cowmommy
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:44
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: I am DONE with trades!!!

maybe go through your own feedback and see which ones had trade and maybe that'll jog your memory? I've only had one bad experience on here/HC and it was a WAHM who just quit sending peoples stuff and I eventually got a refund
Old 09-30-2006, 06:25 PM   #3
Ooey
Full of Surprises
seller

I'm so sorry mama! That is terrible, and exactly why I always wait until I have washed and used the diaper once to leave feedback. I am right there with you though I've had some really bad transactions lately and I'm starting to think I don't want to B/S/T from anyone I haven't already worked with KWIM?
#3 Coming Oct. 2015!
Ooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 08:15 PM   #4
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sorry you had a bad trade! Hopefully you'll remember who it was and the mama will make good on the trade!
redheadedangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:04 AM   #5
gilbertkimber
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am sorry. I have had mostly bad trades on here as well. I even have one up in the air and she wont return my PMs. I sent my 1/2 of the trade via priority and was told she was doign the same. That was 1 1/2 weeks ago!!!I know she would have recieved mine, but nothing comes in the mail. This was all happening when I was going through my other horrible exp and I didnt even notice she only had a FB of 2. You could trade with me anytime tho, and I wont "screw ya".
Old 10-03-2006, 08:15 AM   #6
Knittress
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...hp?u=1255&iv=4

That link is a link to all feedback that you have left for others. Peruse it and you should be able to find the person with whom you traded.
Knittress is offline   Reply With Quote