Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2006, 11:08 AM   #1
Pam221
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What can I do ?

OK so I had a dispute I put thru on PP and it was deemed in my favor today ,but the person has no money in her PP acct , yet shes been posting in what fluff are you waiting for threads so I know shes not broke like she keeps saying . What can I do to get my money , I mean if PP cant get the money can I go thru Visa and try to get them to nab her ? I'm so mad .

Advertisement

Pam221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:11 AM   #2
Luvmybabies
My two cuties :)
sitesupporter
seller

Re: What can I do ?

If you used a credit card via PP you certainly can file a chargeback with the CC company.
Please remember to leave appropriate feedback as well.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:15 AM   #3
Pam221
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My checking acct has a visa checkcard but I'm pretty sure that it will cover thru that even if its attatched to checking . Like it comes out funded but it has dual numbers on the PP acct .
Pam221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:16 AM   #4
Luvmybabies
My two cuties :)
sitesupporter
seller

I'm not sure if that would be considered the same thing, you would need to check with your bank on that.

Last edited by Luvmybabies; 10-06-2006 at 11:22 AM.
Luvmybabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 11:18 AM   #5
lilmama2dsndd
Boobies Broke? Gorilla Glue Em!!!
seller

My Mood:

If it went through as funded and not thru the actual debit card as a cc purchase I don't think the cc compayt will be able to do anything about it because technically it wasn't a cc purchase, KWIM? Hopefully she will sell something and get money in her account to pay you back, but definately leave appropriate feedback.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:45 AM   #6
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

If she gets $$ in her account, PP will automatically send it to you.

If you paid with money that was in your account (a funded payment) there isnt anything your VISA or bank can do since it wasnt their money that was used. KWIM? Like it didnt come from them, but if you paid with your VISA or through your bank account there might be something you can do. GL!
Old 10-06-2006, 12:04 PM   #7
GoddessWifeMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I thought I heard something about PP putting peoples accounts in the negative when someone has a claim against them and doesn't have money to pay.

I would contact PP and ask them and complain. I mean whats the point in going throughand having the whole dispute if they then can't MAKE the person pay.

Then people could just always keep their PP at 0 to avoid paying.

There are other ways to put money into your PP account without selling. If you put your bank account on your PP account then you can transfer money into your PP.

That's how I budget my purchases. I just transfer my money for the month I want to spend on diapers or clothes etc. into my PP and when it's gone it's gone. Most people only want to take funded anyway.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:28 PM   #8
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Peas14mnsapart View Post
I thought I heard something about PP putting peoples accounts in the negative when someone has a claim against them and doesn't have money to pay.

I would contact PP and ask them and complain. I mean whats the point in going throughand having the whole dispute if they then can't MAKE the person pay.

Then people could just always keep their PP at 0 to avoid paying.

There are other ways to put money into your PP account without selling. If you put your bank account on your PP account then you can transfer money into your PP.

That's how I budget my purchases. I just transfer my money for the month I want to spend on diapers or clothes etc. into my PP and when it's gone it's gone. Most people only want to take funded anyway.
Yeah, but they cant charge a cc or take money outof your bank account without your permission. So, if theres nothing there - there is a chance you wont get your money back. It stinks, but thats how it is. Im still waiting on some money from forever ago.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:59 PM   #9
GoddessWifeMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFabMama View Post
Yeah, but they cant charge a cc or take money outof your bank account without your permission. So, if theres nothing there - there is a chance you wont get your money back. It stinks, but thats how it is. Im still waiting on some money from forever ago.
That sucks. Guess I'll pay with CC now and pay the fees for the extra protection so I can just go through the CC company if I have problems.