Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-12-2008, 01:36 PM   #1
MUHAJABAH
Registered Users
seller

If you have EC'd your PL'd child

When did they COMPLETELY PL (stop needing dipes/trainers/peeing on the floor etc.)? Please say the age for boy or girl.

Advertisement

MUHAJABAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
goldmama22
Registered Users
seller

Re: If you have EC'd your PL'd child

Well, um, my almost 5 year old has the occasional accident so I am not sure exactly how to determine when my EC'ed 2.5 year old fit your criteria, since she still has the occasional accident too. But basically, she started EC'ing at 5.5 months. At 18 months I put her in underwear and she was having about 4 accidents per week, but I was still taking her potty b/c she was unable to get her own pants down and/or get onto the potty (that whole turn around before you sit down thing is tough to master... first they climb into chairs face first and turn around in them to sit down). She was completely independent of me at about 2 years 3 months - as in, she'd just go potty on her own either not mentioning it to me, or yelling "I need to go pee pee!" as she took herself. By this time we were also down to about an average of 1 accident a week.

So I would say 18 months, since that is when she went to underwear, and 4 accidents a week is what a lot of my friends with 3 year olds were dealing with too, and they considered them "potty trained".

Megan
goldmama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
spathakis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

32 months!! to the date i eced from 6 mnths to pottyled

At 24 months she was almost PLED but i had a baby and she regressed and finally was totally done ay 32 months! accident may be once a month
spathakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:57 PM   #4
courtney_adkins05
Registered Users
seller

dd was ec'd but it was mainly her wanted to PL at about 15 months...she is now 34 months and wear a diaper to bed JIC there is an accident but we are totally diaper free during the morning, afternoon and evening. the pottete (sp?) is a great PL helper if no one knows about it. its a little travel potty that has little legs that flip up. she pees on concrete if we are out and about and nature calls
courtney_adkins05 is offline   Reply With Quote