Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-14-2008, 11:59 PM   #11
millerbaby07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Biting!!

I had the same problem my lll leader told me when they do that press them into the breast rather than pulling off to save your nipple then say no or what not just a tip to help the nipple. my 4 month old son now nibbles and presses his own face in and grins now i think he thinks its a game BUT it doesn't hurt near as much.

Advertisement

I'm a a cloth diapern' breastfeeding, baby wearing waterbirthing mama to Jacob (12/29/07), Emma 12/2/09 & New baby Girl due mid July & loving wife to my navy vet. Johnathan (3/24/07) IHA: Core Values NB NIP ISO: Melon Splash OS
millerbaby07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:08 AM   #12
lovingmotherhood2007
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Biting!!

My dd is 4 months and just got her 1st tooth! She has been doing little bites, but they hurt, I tell her that hurts mommy and tap her little cute hand ever so gentle , she then looks at me, I can tell she is thinking about, then does it again, LOL, and I tap her little yummy hand again... and so on and so on. Naphtali is so precious, the sick part is I know I will miss it when she does stop biting.

ISO. Pail Liner, Wetbags, Happy Heiny's OS Diapers
lovingmotherhood2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:09 AM   #13
lovingmotherhood2007
Registered Users

My Mood:
Thumbs up Re: Biting!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by millerbaby07 View Post
I had the same problem my lll leader told me when they do that press them into the breast rather than pulling off to save your nipple then say no or what not just a tip to help the nipple. my 4 month old son now nibbles and presses his own face in and grins now i think he thinks its a game BUT it doesn't hurt near as much.
Thanks I will try that.

ISO. Pail Liner, Wetbags, Happy Heiny's OS Diapers
lovingmotherhood2007 is offline   Reply With Quote