Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-14-2008, 02:22 PM   #11
Megalina
Registered Users
seller

Re: Glamourmom Bra Top vs. Bravado Tank

I just wanted to add in that I have both and the target tops and I love the Target ones the most, super easy to wear and a great fit. Hope that helps!

Advertisement

Megalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 05:21 PM   #12
beckis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The target ones are too short inthe torso for me, the Glammourmom are too short as well + the "hole" that you have to nurse through is just not positioned right nor me...I love my Bravado, it's long enough, does not act like a sports bra and sqoosh me and the easy drop down cup is easy to nurse in. I got mine from http://www.nurturedfamily.com/Search...?CategoryID=81 They are only $40.50 and have free shipping!!
Old 05-14-2008, 11:09 PM   #13
reesesmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i also have the Target ones and don't like to use it under anything b/c of the uni-boob. I just wear them to slep, around the house,w/ a v-neck something.

I like that the bravado has some cleavage and it great under a shirt that is not nursing since i don't like showing the tummy! i also feel while they are pricey - they have a REAL bra - it really holds the girls in and is very comfy. so worth it (i have 2! and want to order one more in chocolate!) i have worn it for 3 days straight before - mind you i didn't smell great but my boobs were nicely supported :-P

HTH!

Working Mama, trying to stay on cloth FT
reesesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #14
syl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love my new Bravado tank! I had the GlamourMom tank in a size Med at the beginning (currently 6 weeks PP) and I was busting out all over, the cut-out hole in the middle shows so wearing it alone looks silly, and it was too short (and I'm a petite woman!) and snug around the middle despite being a size small in EVERYTHING, even PP.

I just went and tried on a Bravado tank - ended up with a 36 B/C and it fits perfectly. I'm not busting out (though there's enough cleavage for sure), it's forgiving on my PP belly, it's long enough...the bra has enough support, I prefer the nursing clasp, and the side strap is strong (not like their straps for their bras which I find are too weak and stretch out).

I can't wear the Target tanks because my boobs and nips are wide-set, and the lining hits my boobs at the wrong spot! (too bad, they're nice and cheap!!)
syl is offline   Reply With Quote