Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
gooseysmom
Registered Users

My Mood:
Bravado sizing........

So, I went and got professionally fitted/sized what have you.

I am a 36D (which is what I was before I got pregnant and started nursing but then again, my breasts didn't change much when I was pregnant and nursing dd1...they got a tad bigger but not if that makes sense).....

A friend loaned me some of her Bravado before I bought some...she was a S+ with her first...

I tried an M++, an M+ and a S+

**The M++ offered too much support and gave me the uniboob look I was hoping to avoid.

**The M+ band fit but the cup part is too big...I feel like I'm constantly pulling the strap up to tighten it but it only tightens so far....nice for sleep though....

**The S+ band fit comfy but was a tad too tight on the upper side (under my arm) but the support was nice.....It lifted the girls up to almost where they should be...

So....where do I go from here??? This is the CLASSIC style that I really want....

Should I try just a regular M????

I gave a ring to Bravado bc their site says to call and told them all of the above and they suggested the tank....which I would love to have but $ doesn't allow for it right now and there aren't any on Ebay...

TIA!!

Advertisement

ISO: fall/winter wool and sets. Would LOVE some Harper......M/L
gooseysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
NaturalUrbanMama
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Bravado sizing........

Try their new seamless bra - it has a bit different fittings.. although it's more like a bra.

Otherwise, I'd go for the M.
NaturalUrbanMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:00 PM   #3
syl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bravado sizing........

Get the Bravado silk seamless bra - it's incredibly better than their classic bras. Well worth the $40/45!!! I only had one for the pregnancy and it is SO WORTH IT. It is now the only bra I can wear PP.
syl is offline   Reply With Quote