Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2006, 01:13 AM   #11
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Amazing Circ talk with hubby

thats totally cool!!
our son is 19mo and thomas still randomly comments about it, that i should have had it done, i said that if he wanted it done so badly, maybe he should have been there with the 350 in his hand, and i would have thought about it (not really, it wasnt happening, but i made him shut up LOL)
thats so cool you got him advocating babies staying intact though! didnt you say something a while back about him saying it was going to be done if you had a boy? or i am crazy? lol either way, YAY!

Advertisement

*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 06:33 PM   #12
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Mindy~* View Post
thats totally cool!!
our son is 19mo and thomas still randomly comments about it, that i should have had it done, i said that if he wanted it done so badly, maybe he should have been there with the 350 in his hand, and i would have thought about it (not really, it wasnt happening, but i made him shut up LOL)
thats so cool you got him advocating babies staying intact though! didnt you say something a while back about him saying it was going to be done if you had a boy? or i am crazy? lol either way, YAY!
I did say that he wanted it done.It was pretty set in stone i thought. He is not circ'd and he said that his boys will be, because he was picked on for not being circ'd. Guess he changed his mind.
He actaully just invitedmy friends over to use our internet to resaerch,before their baby is to get done at 845 tomorrow. She is thinking about not doing itnow
Old 10-11-2006, 06:47 PM   #13
Getz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That's awesome! I am glad he changed his mind! I hope your friend changes her mind too!
Old 10-11-2006, 06:50 PM   #14
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

Good man! I told my DH if we were to have a boy for our last he would NOT be circ for nothing! I told him why and laid down the facts and he was ok with it!

Sounds like we found some good men
Old 10-12-2006, 01:22 PM   #15
aschrimp
Registered Users

I have a gf who is a nurse. When dh was born and I told her he wasn't circ'd, she went off on me because of supposed hygiene issues, and obviously thought I'd made the wrong choice.

Well, about 4 mos ago she got a job in the postpartum unit - where they do the circ's. After working there for a month or two, she brought up the subject again, not mentioning anything about our previous conversation, and said basically that after assisting in circ's, she'd never have it done to one of her children!

BTW - I had a heck of a time convincing dh not to circ ds, and now he brags about it!

Andrea - Mama to Lexy (9/7/05) & Serenity (3/14/09)! My Feedback: DS EBay
aschrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 08:09 PM   #16
momof7
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would never have it done to one of my boys-I have 4!
Old 10-12-2006, 09:21 PM   #17
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My friend had it done today, and she called me when she got home. She feels TERRIBLE... She wishes she didnt do it, and regrets not doing research since they found out it was a boy... Very sad.. poor baby
Old 10-12-2006, 11:54 PM   #18
fromscatteredtribe
Registered Users

that's great....

i have 4 intact boys and have NEVER regretted it. we are so glad we stumbled upon intactivism....
fromscatteredtribe is offline   Reply With Quote