Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-22-2008, 01:40 PM   #1
trilla_marion
Registered Users

My Mood:
Swing and a Miss...lol

Well we've been in a rather long potty pause right now...my DD is 15 months and we haven't caught a single thing (haven't tried much lately either) since she was 12 months....So today I decided to go for it and try going diaper free for a bit.....I think I'm going to start letting her go diaper free AFTER she's already had her daily BM........hehe...I was on the phone with my cousin who I don't get to talk to all that often....and my DD came walking up to me and I see a little trail of brownish spots on the carpet behind her....sure enough, she pooped...on top of my crocheting book which was lying on the ground...and a little bit on the carpet...and on her feet which she tracked across the living room....and somehow got on the front of her shirt....And while trying to clean her feet off she was squirming and banged her head on the bathroom floor.....So that was not so great. lol I think we'll stick with diapers today and try again after she's pooped tomorrow....hehe I can deal with pee on the carpet...it's a lot easier to clean up. hehe

Advertisement