Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-27-2008, 11:58 AM   #1
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
She has to be nekkid to pee....

Not really ECing, just PLing, but still, I thought you'd have some advice! The diaper overnight gets her into diaper mode, and she won't use the potty until she is nekkid. If she's in underwear or trainers, she still pees in them. When she gets nekkid, she means business and will start using the potty every single time, and then I can sometimes get her to wear undies for a bit, but only sometimes, and they come off somewhere around the house and she ends up nekkid again. I have tried just a skirt or dress with no undies so she isn't running around past open windows or our visiting friends stark nekkid, but no dice. When she goes back into potty mode, it all has to come off. "I take off!" in her words, lol. Any advice, or will this pass as she gets used to using the potty? (She just starting using it every pee when nekkid Friday, before that it was a couple of times a day with a diaper on, then she discovered stripping ) I am getting her some pocket trainers for nighttime so she's not in a real diaper anymore, but still. She's on the couch nekkid right now and I'm nervous, lol.

Advertisement

Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
HMinshall
Registered Users
seller

Re: She has to be nekkid to pee....

I don't have any advice-- but I'm in the same boat with my son....he'll have no accidents if he is naked, but once he has underwear on, its a struggle.. I hope someone here has some advice.
HMinshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 12:45 PM   #3
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Aaaah, she fell asleep on the couch nekkid. This is NOT going to be good, lol
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
Old 05-27-2008, 12:51 PM   #4
rachaelmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

can you gently lift her up and stick something underneath her? lol my son did that just yesterday! luckly, we had some waterproof pads that i was able to manuver under him in case he had an accident. i don't know what to tell you about the no clothes thing... my son is the EXACT same way. if he is in a diaper, undies, or trainers, he will use it like a diaper 90% of the time... if he is nakie, he will use the potty 99% of the time with NO prodding from me. if you figure it out, please tell me your secret!
Old 05-27-2008, 03:19 PM   #5
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, she didn't pee at all during her 2-hour nap and then got up and used the potty. Sooooo I think for now we'll be putting waterproof pads under her sheets just in case and maybe going with nekkid, LOL. (She has a shirt on right now, and I think that's the best we're going to get until I figure this out )
Old 05-27-2008, 05:48 PM   #6
nrae74
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My Joseph was a nakey boy, and everyone that came over had to deal...if it bothered them I say " Oh well" he was the same way as soon as he had clothes on he would have an accident. It took a few weeks before he decided he could wear pants, we stayed home a lot and it was summer but he was PLed pretty fast and pretty young....a little under 2

ETA: funny that this is in the EC forum cause I ECed dd and that is what made ds want to use the potty too and be nakey!! lol........so I just used more EC principles with him rather than official PLing so it was way casual and if he had an accident I just said "oh, you peed" cleaned it up and encouraged him to use the potty, no rewards or punishments ....idk, it was kinda cool cause I had been dreading PLing him and it worked out great!

Last edited by nrae74; 05-27-2008 at 07:20 PM.
nrae74 is offline   Reply With Quote