Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-30-2008, 05:35 PM   #11
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: hpt lines staying the same/not getting darker

btw, i know you ladies are just trying to be helpful...i just needed to spaz a little...its rough when you're used to losing.

i feel a little better knowing the line didnt get any LIGHTER today...im gonna do my very best to give it time...

Advertisement

Old 05-30-2008, 05:38 PM   #12
Miles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know here its over 200 for 1 blood test. I would use a different HPT brand. Also if you go to your dr it maybe cheaper for a blood test because they can mark it as something else.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:46 PM   #13
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I know here its over 200 for 1 blood test. I would use a different HPT brand. Also if you go to your dr it maybe cheaper for a blood test because they can mark it as something else.
yeah i bought 6 of these since it was buy two (boxes of 2) and get one free...in my mind, i planned to test once a week...heh.

i have three left. i bought them on wednesday. hehe.

anyways...im not buying anymore!

if it is...it is..
Old 05-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #14
mcbruhn
Registered Users

I was put on progesterone for this pregnancy too--I had low progesterone levels at 7 weeks and they had me on suppositories to supplement until the 12 week point. It certainly worked!

And I know how you feel. I had one confirmed miscarriage this October, and I'm pretty sure I had one last November as well. You become really gun-shy and it's hard not to obsess. I totally can relate to that feeling of powerlessness. Do your best to relax, and if that means loading up on the dollar store tests, go for it! But maybe it would be better for you to concentrate all this nervous energy into something else. I actually turned my obsession in the first trimester into a gorgeous baby quilt. It felt great to do something active at that stage, and it helped me to keep from worrying. And now I have a family heirloom... I also made one for a friend (LOTS of nervous energy)! Try to find something that is productive and related to your pregnancy that will help you to deal with all the apprehension. Go start a walking regimen with a friend that you can rant to about all of this! Or something else that can help you deal with this in a positive way.

And GOOD LUCK! I'll be pulling for ya!
Old 05-30-2008, 06:32 PM   #15
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbruhn View Post
I was put on progesterone for this pregnancy too--I had low progesterone levels at 7 weeks and they had me on suppositories to supplement until the 12 week point. It certainly worked!

And I know how you feel. I had one confirmed miscarriage this October, and I'm pretty sure I had one last November as well. You become really gun-shy and it's hard not to obsess. I totally can relate to that feeling of powerlessness. Do your best to relax, and if that means loading up on the dollar store tests, go for it! But maybe it would be better for you to concentrate all this nervous energy into something else. I actually turned my obsession in the first trimester into a gorgeous baby quilt. It felt great to do something active at that stage, and it helped me to keep from worrying. And now I have a family heirloom... I also made one for a friend (LOTS of nervous energy)! Try to find something that is productive and related to your pregnancy that will help you to deal with all the apprehension. Go start a walking regimen with a friend that you can rant to about all of this! Or something else that can help you deal with this in a positive way.

And GOOD LUCK! I'll be pulling for ya!
such great advice...and LOL @ LOTS of nervous energy...haha. you're adorable.

im going to start making crib bedding as soon as i can stop googling pregnancy test pics and finish my english and psych homework...and be finished w/ my finals!

i should be focusing on school...i should...

what's good is that i did find pics of the same tests im taking alongside other tests...and the pics of my brand look just like mine...and they're sitting next to other brands that are *much* darker...maybe its just a low-ink brand...

ugh.

see? obsess obsess obsess!

off to finish my homework!

xo
Old 05-30-2008, 07:44 PM   #16
asteiner18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i know... i should be doing anything other googling fifths disease and what it can do during pregnancy... but what am i doing and what will i be doing for at least 2 more weeks.....
Angel wife to the love of my life Brandon and mother to Scarlette 5/07 Ruby 1/09 and with #3 due with another sweet daughter in September <3

Angel Murphy Photography
asteiner18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 08:46 PM   #17
maryjane
Registered Users

I know you already know this but stress is not good for your pregnancy. I know it's hard to do but you have to try to relax. Heather had great advice. Try to channel that nervous energy into something productive and relaxing.
maryjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 08:48 PM   #18
asteiner18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

more hugs
Angel wife to the love of my life Brandon and mother to Scarlette 5/07 Ruby 1/09 and with #3 due with another sweet daughter in September <3

Angel Murphy Photography
asteiner18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 04:34 PM   #19
abbi77
Registered Users

My Mood:

Just gonna send you some *sticky baby vibes.* Good luck!!!