Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-27-2008, 08:45 AM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Our first EC experience! Plus some questions...

I EC part time alyssa doesent seem too confused to me she doesent really signal mutch any more and i well she doesent sleep mutch or verry well when she does so im tired and some times i just forget to take her i keep her in a CD most of the time we do diaper free time in the evening. she get up from most naps dry. i havent been brave enough to EC when we are in town but im thinking i may try it a few times to see how it goes. I have ECd her when we are out at the pool lol i thought she might ave to go and just took her over to the flower bed and gave her the signal it just looked like we were smelling the flowers shhh dont tell my neibors they would probably have a fit. lol Kids are adaptable so i wouldnt worry about confusing her though When we are outand I know Alyssa has to go and there isant a potty near and she has to go in her diaper she gives me a dirty look and squirms around tell i change the wet diaper. if she pees in her nap time diaper she will cry tell i change her or she will just take it off her self and lay down and go to sleep lol great job on catching a pee

Julie loving wife to her vetern and Momma to Three
Alyssa(7) Savannah(5) and my Angel Baby May 23 2011

follow my blog:
If you have a product youd like me to blog about send me a message.
a_marines_wife03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 12:15 AM   #12
Registered Users
Re: Our first EC experience! Plus some questions...

You will get from EC and your LO what you put into it/them (like anything else). Try to stay consistant w/your PT EC. Treat it like this: if she does NOT want to pee/poop in her dipe, don't make her. If she doesn't care, then no big deal (that doesn't mean you stop trying to train her, of course). When you are out & about, have a potty avlbl in the car and be sure to offer her before & after you go into the store (as an example). I also wanted my DD to go in a diaper sometimes (for my convenience, of course) but even at 1 month she would often get really upset. Like ignoring my baby when she's hungry and crying... I just can't do it! So I started taking her to public bathrooms if I can't make it to the car.... I hold her over the big potty and there she goes. No one could ever imagine what we're doing in there! he-he
EC-in Co-sleepin BF-in mom to 3 cuddle muffins

My sites: AND
atomicfrock is offline   Reply With Quote