Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-12-2006, 06:52 PM   #21
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy Loss Thread...

(((((HUGS)))))

Advertisement

rowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 02:57 PM   #22
Namaste

Peace To All Who Enter
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

I have a great "story" called The Truth - about pregnancy and infant loss. It is fantastic and it helped my friends understand what I was experiencing after we lost our son. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested. It is too large to post here.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:05 PM   #23
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Re: Pregnancy Loss Thread...

Wouldnt you know it.
I finally start giving up on my body all togehter, I decide i will start trying ot mkae some money again and I opst some stuff for sale here at DS. Well not 15 minutes after I complete 2 tranascation i start cramping. but i ignore it. It was time to take the kdis to mcds to get out osme extra energy and i go potty and I am bleeding. OK so is this it?? it has been 3 weeks since i found my baby died. I knew this would happen eventually, but now i am scared. The times before this i was never scared so why now?? I was in labor 2 weeks ago and fear was not a feeling i had. I am getting increasingly uncomfortable. but nothing oto severe yet. i need another shower. ( i just got out) but it felt good to be in the shower. Actaully i should probaby take a bath since it will be a couple weeks before that happens again. I had just given up on my body and now it is coming thru for me. I am scared and anxious. and i jsut want to cry. lik ei feel this is really it. I havent really cried excet a couple of times, becaseu i dont believe this is happeneing to me again. I would be 20 weeks and 3 days. Anyway, this jsut sucks. I am not looking for replies, i am just venting...Feeling like writing out my feelings i guess...
Old 05-17-2006, 03:24 PM   #24
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

(((HUGS)))
Old 05-19-2006, 10:10 PM   #25
blessed with boys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jackie
blessed with boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 09:39 AM   #26
MamaJenn
Banned

My Mood:

Well...hugs to you melissa...Im so sorry mama

I came on here to write about my two angels...I lost t his y ear. Nov I lost one at around 11-12 weeks ..more so I had to have a DnC as my body wasnt taking to know that the baby was no longer there/being reabsorabed.
Then we got pregnant RIGHT AWAY after that( not planning to but HAPPY about it kwim)
that baby only lasted till about 6 weeks...7 weeks...I lost that baby literally a week before my mother passed away( Lost angel 2 on Jan 10th..mom died Jan 17th )

Well a few weeks ago I posted about my first EDD coming up....I got a package from Huggies then today...yet another Welcome Baby gift...from SIMILAC

I dont know why Im posting this...I g uess Im just really bothered..not like they KNOW kwim...but still it hurts.
MamaJenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 03:28 PM   #27
rowynne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had several late m/cs like you did & I hated when I would get packages from diaper & formula companies.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:51 AM   #28
PamG
Registered Users

Decided to delete my post.

Pam

Last edited by PamG; 05-24-2006 at 01:25 AM.
PamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 03:56 PM   #29
babamama
Registered Users

i was told for years that i wouldn't be able to get pregnant or carry a baby w/o surgery (b/c of the endometriosis i have) so we just assumed it to be true (so many dr.s told me this).
well, on our wedding night we concieved our son who will be 2 in July. we started ttc about 9mo pp & after a few months we concieved Sammy. & the whole pregnancy was perfect except some HORRIBLE morning sickness for the first 5mo. & she was so so active.
i'm also on another birth awareness group & from late October to mid December, we lost 8 babies/infants, i was #6/7. i was actually online & praying for a friend of mine that'd just had a uterine rupture & had almost died on the table, she lost her son- that was the last time i remember feeling Sammy move.
i didn't notice it for 2 days b/c i was so worried for my friend, hubby came home monday morning (dec 5th) after working nights & for some reason i woke up & knew in my gut i'd lost her. we tried for a few hours to get a response (all those snacks/juice/soaking tricks). my midwife was trying to be calm about it & was very reassuring, but we decided to go see her anyway- she tried for what seemed like forever & couldn't get a HB so we headed to the hospital & they confirmed in a quick in-room ultrasound. but since it wasn't done by a "dr." we ended up having to wait 3hrs till they could get a 'real' u/s done by a dr. & then another 3hrs for them to take some blood to run a test. i just wanted to go home!
finally 8hrs later we were able to leave. & we worked on the arrangements/plans after that for the next week-ish.
then my 'wonderful' MIL actually wanted us to wait on our service so she could be here for it at CHRISTMAS. i told her NO, that was 3wks away. (mind you she had NO pressing reason other than wating to have her christmas before coming out to see us). so then she actually asked us to have a SECOND service at christmas while she was here. i was & still am SOOOO mad about how she treated all of us thru this.
anyway- i went into labor thursday the 15th & got some sleep thru the night between contractions- friday morning things picked up a lot faster than i thought they would so we went to the hospital & a few hours later i had my sweet sammy.
she was due Christmas day, she was almost there.
after everything was said & done, the 'official' ruling was a cord accident as they couldn't find anything "wrong" w/ the placenta.
it was very very hard, but it was harder to watch my sweet hubby go thru it.
we're not ttc really hard, but we're not avoiding it either.
& i very much look forward to having another baby, but i'm just scared, hubby moreso at the moment.
~marcia~
babamama is offline   Reply With Quote