Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-26-2008, 04:59 PM   #21
corey0902
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do you EC in public?

Advertisement

Old 05-26-2008, 07:00 PM   #22
lindsayjean
Registered Users

I just dump the pee in a patch of grass.... I figure if it's okay for dogs to pee in the grass then it certainly is okay for DDs pee to end up there. Poop... good question, can't wait to hear responses as we've just started doing the whole potty in the car thing. I'm not sure what I'd do... probably somehow get it to a toilet.

ISO: newborn/small woolies- shorties and soakers
lindsayjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 07:14 PM   #23
zoesmama
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0902 View Post
My dd is 13 months and we have been ECing since she was 4 months old. Were at the point where she will tell us whether she has to "pee pee" or "poop" so we have been having to use public restrooms. My problem is she uses the potty almost everytime when were home. We have a small ring that fits on the big potty and she sits there until she's done and then says "all done". When were out in public she's nervous of the "big" potty because she has nothing to sit on and I have to hold her up. What do you mamas do when your out in public? I saw this neat potty that fits over a big potty and folds up for easy storage. Here is the link:
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/...mSource=Search
What do you think of this? Has anyone ever tried it?
We have this and love it. DD has no trouble with it -- no pinching or anything & I love the handles and the fact that it folds up so well keeping the germs to a minimum! She didn't think twice about using this in a PR.
zoesmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:09 PM   #24
Indianamom*2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just sit DD on the big restroom potty. I have started keeping some of the Wet Ones sanitary wipes in my ag and I wipe the potty on first and then sit her over the side or if I have to go at the same time I will sit her in the front of me and we both pee together.

Im not big on the parking lot peeing. I have done that 1 time with DS and that was only because the poor guy was about to pee his pants at the Bass Pro shop and couldnt make it to the potty and I had him pee on the tire of my moms car.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:52 PM   #25
Hobie
Registered Users
seller

I find peeing in the parking lot unacceptable. Isn't public elimination against the law?!

DS Reader's save 10% on all orders when you mention DS on your order!
Hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:04 PM   #26
nj7227
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was going to ask the same question! DD is only 3mos old but I just feel silly making our cue noises in a public bathroom. But I definitely do not want to lug around a portable potty and deal with the mess. So maybe I will just have to get over it and start making those noises! lol. I really want to be able to go diaper free!
nj7227 is offline   Reply With Quote