Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 05-12-2006, 02:04 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
how long is your dc in one size dipe?

My dd is 6 months old, and a real chunky monkey but she is small for her age too. She's compact! LOL!

So we stared cding when she was almost 3 months old (i think?) and I have found after much trial and error what works best for her are small fuzzibunz with just a simple mt insert. Now my worry is that I want to buy some more but I know M is swimming and small is absolutely perfect. I dont want to waste all my $$$ on smalls if next month she will need to go up a size, kwim? She is on the second to last snap on the thighs, but as tight as it will go on the tummy. The rise is perfect.

SO I want to know how long do little ones usually go in one size dipe? Should I just do laundry 1-2 times a day and deal with it until she is in Med's or should I feel ok about buying more smalls?

mom to 14 yr old special needs princess 8 yr old little miss sunshine and our long awaited flower toddler!
sesa70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 05:10 PM   #2
Hillbilly Bunny
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: how long is your dc in one size dipe?

My dd was only in FB smalls for about 2 months. Her thighs were just too big, but has a tiny waist. She's in mediums and should be until she potty learns

I probably would just stuff the mediums a little more and not buy the smalls. If you do decide to buy more smalls you can always resell them
Deana-WAHM to Christian(12/12/02) and Zoe(4/15/05) Wife to Larry. Owner of Hillbilly Bunny CONGO stocking every other Tuesday!!! Tranquility Bay HC Instock Store
Hillbilly Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:33 PM   #3
Registered Users
Re: how long is your dc in one size dipe?

My ds was 9lbs 6oz at birth so not a little guy, lol... he still wears small FBs although the rise is pretty small now. Mediums are still too big. This is what led me to trying one-size dipes because I didn't have to worry about ds growing out of them. But our small FBs have lasted us WAY longer than we thought...we are the minority though I think
erin_brycesmom is offline   Reply With Quote