Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-10-2008, 07:18 AM   #91
addiesmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Stalking Goodmama site

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnsteph1022 View Post
DD pooped in her brand new switched GM yesterday. I had to spank her for that. No poop allowed in the GMs!

Advertisement

Old 06-10-2008, 07:30 AM   #92
Spirit Elf
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleFeet2007 View Post
Such great choices! I really liked the squash, but couldn't figure out what she'd wear it with. This is what I got:

1 pair med karate pants graphite
1 pair med karate pants phlox
1 pair med karate shorts kirsche
1 med phlox soaker
1 med sage soaker
1 med sugar soaker

I decided to size up because even though it'll be a little big on her now, she'll grow into it. I would be very sad if she grew out of them in a couple months! But, we're in SoCal, so she'll be in her soakers a lot longer. I see your dilemma if she's only going to be in the soakers for a short period of time. It is really hard and not pathetic at all.
Oh you're getting such pretty colours!! Im trying to stay a bit more gender neutral since we're ttc (and she already has soakers in graphite, gray, lilac, and karate capris in spring green and lychee). So I think I have a good mix of colours That kirsche colour is simply gorgeous. My dd fits into small, and the medium pants are a size up, but those are more for winter!
congrats again on your tote! I hope you love everything you get
Old 06-10-2008, 08:20 AM   #93
~Peach~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think its time to move on. I'm really irritated by both sides of the argument right now. You want GMs? Stalk FSOT. Ive seen tons of them reduced to around retail or lower lately.
I never got why people feel the need to charge way more then they paid for a diaper but eh what can ya do.
And kudos to you guys that actually use them the way they were intended. When I had my gms dd actually peed and pooped in em. They are just diapers and the sooner everyone realizes it the better off we will be.

Sakura Knit YYMN giveaway at 100 fans!
~Peach~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:36 AM   #94
misstinytoes
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Good grief! I already retracted what I said about people who have alot of them wanting more. I don't care, buy 10 wishboxes and put 'em on your dog for all I care. I was just frustrated by the stocking, probably because I've never participated in a stocking before. I also think I may be getting AF for the first time in 2 years...can you say P.M.S....

Somehow I don't think OP isn't coming back to defend what she said....though I did notice her trying to buy some more GM's on fsot this morning...

Last edited by misstinytoes; 06-10-2008 at 08:42 AM.
misstinytoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:40 AM   #95
BabyBoy3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnsteph1022 View Post
DD pooped in her brand new switched GM yesterday. I had to spank her for that. No poop allowed in the GMs!
My son was sick for two weeks... every GM of his has been pooped in!! Didn't even think twice when I put them on him knowing full well he was going to poo in it 2 minutes later