Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-11-2008, 02:29 AM   #31
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Re: HELP!!!ANYONE here trying to BF and have health issues since pregnancy/birth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlee212 View Post
I wish I had read this post sooner. I could have sent you a list of LCs in the Raleigh area as well as contact numbers for the local LLL. I hope you are getting the help you need back home now.

Kimberlee
Hi Kimberllee! We are actually still in Raleigh as we have been looking for a house. We found one that we really liked today and are waiting for the real estate lady to get back to us.

I am so confused on which LLL group I need to call and that is why I haven't yet. I am not sure which county, etc that we are in or where we will end up. Though the house is in Cary, if that helps. {We are NOT there though as we are waiting to hear back from the listing agent}.
Please feel free to PM me with any numbers/names/etc.

Thanks so much!

Advertisement

Last edited by ClothDiaperingMama; 06-11-2008 at 02:30 AM.
ClothDiaperingMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 02:36 AM   #32
ClothDiaperingMama
Registered Users
seller

Re: HELP!!!ANYONE here trying to BF and have health issues since pregnancy/birth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by odentonmom View Post
FYI - It even says that on the info. that comes with domperidone. I think that almost all drug makers say that for liability. It is easier to say that don't take it while nursing than to actually do research on whether it transfers into breastmilk.

I find it funny that the only place I hear the words nursing or BFing on television seems to be in drug ads telling you "not recommended it you are pregnant, or nursing."
I didn't know as I haven't bf before. I was scared to death that it would hurt ds. The pharmacist is the one that told us to NOT bf with it. It has a special precaution that says not for infants under 30 days old. It went on to say that it could cause a serious rare disorder in them and wasn't recommending until they got older. Though the RX bottle clearly says.. "not for bfing". Who knows? I was just being safe and now that ds is past that mark.. he will be getting his first bmilk since I started this stupid meds, at the next feeding. I am excited!