Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #11
tlaquepaque
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Night weaning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonphishers View Post
well if it continues - the principles outlined in the article can still be useful! GOod luck

Oh, I know that one night doesn't mean anything anyway. I just don't think its going to take too much of a push to get her to sleep through. She's showing signs that she's ready anyway. But I do think it's a good article for people who are still co-sleeping all night.

But it turns out she didn't sleep through last night. My dad is here for a visit and he heard her and went in a rocked her back to sleep. He confessed like he did something bad but I told him I didn't mind at all. I guess in his day you were supposed to just let the baby cry it out.

Advertisement

Old 06-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #12
clothdiapermom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Night weaning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlaquepaque View Post
Oh, I know that one night doesn't mean anything anyway. I just don't think its going to take too much of a push to get her to sleep through. She's showing signs that she's ready anyway. But I do think it's a good article for people who are still co-sleeping all night.

But it turns out she didn't sleep through last night. My dad is here for a visit and he heard her and went in a rocked her back to sleep. He confessed like he did something bad but I told him I didn't mind at all. I guess in his day you were supposed to just let the baby cry it out.
I think it is cute that grandpa rocked her back to sleep. So now you just have to tell your DH that grandpa was able to do it.
Meg, Mom to DD#1 6/04 DD#2 4/07
(all of my items come from a non smoking, pet friendly home)
clothdiapermom is offline   Reply With Quote