View Poll Results: WWYD: Sell or Keep (read thread below)
Keep it, you'll regret selling it 2 15.38%
Sell it, get something you know you'll use 11 84.62%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-17-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
hopptermomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
WWYD?

I have a gorgeous PWP that I adore. I bought it from a momma here b/c of sentimental value. It's green and has red alligator stitching around the edges. I'm from Louisiana and gators are special to us so this is why I had to have this diaper. However, it is too big for ds. Yes, he's growing and it will eventually fit him but there's also another problem. The soaker is hemp and I have come to learn that I can't stand hemp. I hate the smell of it when it's wet. Makes me gag. So, even when ds grows into it, I probably won't reach for it. In all honesty, I bought this diaper for ME. Because I liked it and had to have it. Ds will never know and probably never love a diaper. So, what do you think I should do? Sell it or keep it? Selling it has been on my mind more and more lately. I just don't want to regret it.

Advertisement

Old 06-17-2008, 12:27 PM   #2
aranel7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: WWYD?

I voted to sell it. If it was just a matter of him being too small for it and you not being sure if he'd ever fit into it, I'd say to keep it just in case. But since it's made from materials that you don't even like and most likely won't want to use, I'd sell it.

Having said that, I am (and will forever be) holding onto a newborn sized Thirsties Fab Fitted in raspberry. My DD only wore it 3 times before she outgrew it and I HATE microfiber so I probably won't use it on any future babies, but it was the first girl thing I bought after finding out I was having a girl and I would hold it up to my pregnant belly and try to envision the baby within wearing it. It will forever stay in my possession, cherished in the same box as her formal newborn sized Christmas dressy and the outfit she wore home from the hospital.

Will you keep it and love it even after your son can no longer use it? If yes, keep it. If no, sell it.

Everyday Gourmet with Jennifer Grady Mallowes
aranel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:21 PM   #3
vlinderanna
Registered Users

My Mood:

how about selling it and getting a diaper you love custom with gator embroidery or fabric?

anna
Old 06-17-2008, 03:32 PM   #4
Kristen82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I agree with vilnderanna, sell it and buy something else that has gator's on it that you'll like to use. That way it's win win!

Kristen82 is offline   Reply With Quote