Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-17-2008, 12:17 PM   #11
Nola
Registered Users

Re: help?

Okay so I emailed a few addresses in hopes that someone would be able to tell me who to email. This is the email address I was given:

forumsadmin@llli.org

Which I promptly copied the email to and sent off to them. Hopefully this can get figured out soon. It seems there is quite a bit of confusion as to this whole thing. I was told by one leader I emailed that the forums were supposed to be working by June 14th (and she herself was able to make it work for her). But as of 5 minutes ago, I am still having the same problems. Maybe some of you that have also had problems and tried before the 14th can try again? I hope it works for others. I am still trying and will continue to do so. I'll let you know any updates. I sure miss the forums!!!!!!!!!

ETA: this is the other thing I was told, about a group for LLL on facebook. I don't personally use it, but I thought someone here might be interested. Here is the info I was given:

"Also, I wanted to let you know about yet another option for LLL discussion. If you are a registered user on Facebook there is an officially sanctioned LLL group there, which includes announcements, discussion boards, etc."

Advertisement

Last edited by Nola; 06-17-2008 at 12:20 PM. Reason: add
Nola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #12
Nola
Registered Users

Re: help?

I don't even know if any of you are checking this but I thought I'd let you know....

I GOT IT TO WORK!!!!!!! Well, someone from LLL helped me. I talked to a whole bunch of people and this is what worked. This is what I was told:

"Try clearing your browser of all its cache and cookies. It sounds like you have a cookie that is remembering your old username, which will no longer work. So try clearing everything and restart your browser then try logging back in."

It worked and I was able to post, sign out, sign back in, etc.

So try that if you are still having problems. My DH helped me to do it, I don't know how to clear cookies myself, but if you need help, leave me a message and I can ask him to tell me and I will get back to you.

Hope it works out for the rest of you!
Nola is offline   Reply With Quote