Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-18-2008, 02:20 PM   #131
terrismez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: High Desert Mamas?

Look at my new avatar!!! Hee!!!! Definitely can only be used as a cover & not a pocket - the snaps just don't work right! Oh well!!!

Advertisement

terrismez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:38 PM   #132
misty
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ok so i did the thread thing so i would know when there was a post and could keep up with you all and there have been like 6 and i just got 1. i'm kinda frustrated cuz i want to be involved with you all. am i doing something wrong? is it supposed to tell me each time ?
serving my #1-Jesus Christ; helper, lover, friend to eric and blessed to be a sahm (though working 24/7) to ella gracie (03/05/03) and abigail ann (02/04/07) and levi david (8/16/10).
misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #133
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrismez View Post
Look at my new avatar!!! Hee!!!! Definitely can only be used as a cover & not a pocket - the snaps just don't work right! Oh well!!!
Oh my goodness Terri his little bum looks so cute I saw your GM on fsot and your ISO list. I am guessing you like the TFF since it was on your list. Is your dd okay? When I talked to you last she was kind of sleepy. Was it just from having a busy day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty View Post
ok so i did the thread thing so i would know when there was a post and could keep up with you all and there have been like 6 and i just got 1. i'm kinda frustrated cuz i want to be involved with you all. am i doing something wrong? is it supposed to tell me each time ?
I don't always get an email with every one. Sometimes I get an email after every couple posts. But I think there is a setting that makes it so you only get 1 email every 5-10 or something I could be wrong. I might be thinking of yahoo groups.
Brooke- Proud mama to 5 amazing boys D-14, A-12, T-10, P-8, G-5 and one sassy pants little girl E-2 Baby #7 due 12-6-15
gueyclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:55 PM   #134
terrismez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty View Post
Does the same thing to me sometimes....

Okay so I have no idea how to insert 2 quotes but my dd is doing okay - she seems to have a little cold but nothing major.

Ya - the GM - I just had to get one to see what all the hype was about & I'm not getting it - didn;t even try it on him. Love the TFF's - I actually bought 2 brand new ones off FSOT & now can't sell them - they are way to big (shoud've listened to you girls). I have also gotten a green & blue superbrite - love them! So, I'm workign with a couple people on trades for the stupid GM & will maybe have some more tffs & a cover or 2!!!

sorry for all the typeos - I always do that -some fingers go faster than others & I just don;t care to go back & fix.

So...when are we goign to all get together again!!!

Old 06-18-2008, 03:44 PM   #135
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrismez View Post
Does the same thing to me sometimes....

Okay so I have no idea how to insert 2 quotes but my dd is doing okay - she seems to have a little cold but nothing major.

Ya - the GM - I just had to get one to see what all the hype was about & I'm not getting it - didn;t even try it on him. Love the TFF's - I actually bought 2 brand new ones off FSOT & now can't sell them - they are way to big (shoud've listened to you girls). I have also gotten a green & blue superbrite - love them! So, I'm workign with a couple people on trades for the stupid GM & will maybe have some more tffs & a cover or 2!!!

sorry for all the typeos - I always do that -some fingers go faster than others & I just don;t care to go back & fix.

So...when are we goign to all get together again!!!
I actually like the GM's. I only have one I wouldn't say I am one of those people that loves them and nothing else but I like that they are soft and I know for a fact that they fit bigger kids well. I tried it on my skinny 5yr old and my hefty 3 yr old. It fit both of them well. I thought my 5 yr old was going to hate me forever when I asked him to try it on. He was like "MOM ARE YOU SERIOUS, I DON'T WEAR DIAPERS!!!!"

I am going to try and sew you up a fleece cover. PM me J's measurements. Send me his waist, his thighs, and his rise over a TFF. And keep in mind that I am not a super sewer. I barely sew a straight line. Also I am using Joanns fleece and not the good stuff.

As far as getting togther, I am game as soon as all the kiddos get rid of the icky colds.

ETA: To do a multi quote you click the "+ button right next to the "quote" button on as many post as you want to quote then you hit post reply at the bottom.
Brooke- Proud mama to 5 amazing boys D-14, A-12, T-10, P-8, G-5 and one sassy pants little girl E-2 Baby #7 due 12-6-15

Last edited by gueyclan; 06-18-2008 at 03:45 PM.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:05 PM   #136
terrismez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gueyclan View Post
I actually like the GM's. I only have one I wouldn't say I am one of those people that loves them and nothing else but I like that they are soft and I know for a fact that they fit bigger kids well. I tried it on my skinny 5yr old and my hefty 3 yr old. It fit both of them well. I thought my 5 yr old was going to hate me forever when I asked him to try it on. He was like "MOM ARE YOU SERIOUS, I DON'T WEAR DIAPERS!!!!"

I am going to try and sew you up a fleece cover. PM me J's measurements. Send me his waist, his thighs, and his rise over a TFF. And keep in mind that I am not a super sewer. I barely sew a straight line. Also I am using Joanns fleece and not the good stuff.

As far as getting togther, I am game as soon as all the kiddos get rid of the icky colds.

ETA: To do a multi quote you click the "+ button right next to the "quote" button on as many post as you want to quote then you hit post reply at the bottom.
I dunno - the GM just did nothing for me - I didn;t even try it on him - I can't believe how heavy it was most of his dipes are like 2 oz - that thing weighs 7! Oh well - I'm trading it actually to someone who really wanted one - she's sending me 2 TFFs (celery & butter), a Thirsties cover (celery) & some PP!!!

Ooo...and someone just PMd me - she has 2 Super Brites & wants to trade for a GAD or a quilt!!!

I'll see if I can find my measuring tape in this room You've seen it - you know what I'm talking about - it's buried in here somewhere!!!

Oh & look I made that John Deere quilt:

Last edited by terrismez; 06-18-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:56 AM   #137
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wow Terri that looks great. You have had busy hands. Thats for the gal in Canada right?
Old 06-19-2008, 02:48 AM   #138
NaturalMomof2
Registered Users

My Mood:

I live in Victorville!
NaturalMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:59 AM   #139
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalMomof2 View Post
I live in Victorville!

Welcome to the high desert thread mama !!!! I see that you are expecting a LO in August. That is so cool. One of the other mama's in here is preggers also. Too bad you had not posted just a week earlier. We just all got together, but fear not, I am sure it will happen again soon.

ETA: I just read in your profile that you are new to CDing. Feel free to PM me or ask any questions you want. I would love to help out anyway I can!!!

Last edited by gueyclan; 06-19-2008 at 11:01 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:32 PM   #140
NaturalMomof2
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thank you!

Do any of you know if our BRU here in Victorville is taking back bottles with BPA in them? And if they are, do they have to be unused and in the original package or can they be used?
NaturalMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote