Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-18-2008, 10:36 PM   #41
Rosella
Registered Users
seller

Re: Friend encouraging me to stop BF

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanielee2001 View Post
She exclusively FF both her girls and says, 'boobs are for sex'.
Please find out what purpose the boobs serve during sex. Really. Come on. If a body part MAKES FOOD, then that is its purpose.

Honestly, if she is truly a good friend, I would tell her to keep her opinion about it to herself and that I wouldn't hear another word of it. And if she kept on, I would not be able to be friends with her anymore. If she has that big of a problem with it, then it's something that SHE needs to deal with, not you.

Advertisement

We should remember that if a situation cannot be changed, there's no point in worrying about it. If it can be changed, there is no need to worry about it either, we should simply go about changing it. His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
Rosella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:45 PM   #42
ChunkiBunz Diaperz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i feel ya! my bff is always like that my ds is 6 mo old and told me he would be behind if i didnt give him a bottle... ummm he can hold the boob fine because he doesnt hold a bottle well.. he will barely take one to be honest.. only certain times esp when imat school he still fights it!

they just dont understsand.. she told me boobs were made for sex~ ummm no! lol she says that it feels to weird and she never tried so how does she know!

i just dont get into it with her because its never ending! she always made fun of me when mark was 10 mo nursing! soooo some ppl just dont see it that way

Check out River City Boutique -Blog & HC You can Fan me at the bottom of my HC
NWI Natural Family Living Fair 8-2010-Blog & Fan Page more info to come
[/FONT]
ChunkiBunz Diaperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:47 PM   #43
dknute
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It is all about nutrition and comfort. I nursed my son for almost 2 years! I would tell people, about how he has a great immune system, and is so cuddly, how it helped me to lose all my baby weight plus some, and helps to prevent breast cancer! And it's also free! Plus, with little babies, diaper changes are not nearly as gross as formula fed babies and rarely stains cloth diapers!
dknute is offline   Reply With Quote