Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-19-2006, 05:01 PM   #21
Registered Users
Re: WWB week 1

Yep, 1/4 the pie! The only downside is there is no crust, but maybe you could make a lowfat graham cracker and splenda crust for a couple extra points? Anyway, I just thought of another snack, I've never tried it but my mom and her WW friends LOVE it. Take strawberries (fresh if your stores still carry them or frozen if they don't) and dip them into sugar-free hot chocolate to get the flavor of chocolate covered strawberries!

April - SAHM to Adeline (3/10/06) and loving wife of Sean
April.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 05:44 PM   #22
Registered Users

ooooh, those are such great ideas!!!!!!!!! (nak) love the choco-strawberry idea! i'm definitely doin the ww pumpkin pie over holidays! thx so much!!!
*~Wife to my wonderful husband, Kevin, proud mama to our two boys, Jake Parker (7/6/06) and Austin Neil (11/2/07)... Expecting our 3rd son 8/11/09!
*~ISO wool & Cranky Pants Longies (Boy/GN, size NB/Sm and Lg/18mo)
JakesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:28 AM   #23
Registered Users
My Mood:

Hi I was wondering if I can join as well. I started WW on Oct. 12th. It was a thursday night and then friday we decided to go to DH parents for the weekend and I ALWAYS do horrible there. So I tried (I really did lol) and then was like ok this is so hard and said I will work on it starting monday when we get home (I know, I know bad girl ) So anyway I did great and went to weigh in an Wend. my scale said I was down about 0.5 lbs so I thought ok while I am in town I will weigh in since I am a 1/2 down. So I went ina dn they said I was down 2 lbs!!!! I was SO excited and that really made me try harder! So that was last wend and according to my scale I am down 2 more. WW scale is diff though for sure! So my goal is to lose 10 lbs total before our anniversary which is Feb 15th. I know that is not alot of lbs in such a long time but I don't want to set my goal to high and be dissopointed so I set it low. If I get there before my anniversary (which I plan to do!) then I will set another goal to be at before then! Anyway I am excited about losing weight! I love the e-tools online and am doing the monthy pass at WW so I can't quit in the middle of the month since I already paid for it! lol That helps me ALOT!

This morning I at pickles for breakfast . I know it sounds yucky and believe me I was in the mood for them sicne nothing else sounded good and when I started on them I at 2 and was like yuckya dn didn't eat anymore and that killed my appetite for them so I started drinking my water for the day. I am at 2 1/2 glasses of water so far and it is 9:30! I have class tonight so want to get all my water in early this morning so I won't be running back and forth during class trying to get to the potty! lol
Esther Homeschooling mom of 3
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:20 AM   #24
Registered Users

Hi Esther~ Welcome! Wanted to let you know that a new thread was started "WWB week two" that way you can join in over there .

Great job on your weight loss so far! You are really rockin' it!
Heather Mama to Taryn 12/23/02 and Elle 12/29/05
heathersgirls is offline   Reply With Quote