Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-01-2008, 04:45 PM   #1
jollygoodANDgreen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Talking my DS can't decide

This is funny, just wanted to share . . . so my DS won't take a paci as some of you may remember from my last post. Well, increasingly in the last week he has really taken to sucking on his middle & ring finger, so much so that he'll start to BF & then either come off my breast & shove those 2 fingers in his mouth or try to shove those fingers in his mouth while he's BF'ing! Silly little guy. My DD1 & 2 never did that so this is a cute thing I'm experiencing with DS.

Advertisement

Old 07-02-2008, 11:55 AM   #2
csully4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: my DS can't decide

My ds just started doing the same thing only he uses his thumb. He would do this then get frustrated cause he wasn't getting milk the same. He onl did it for about a week. So far this week he hasn't done it.Silly kids.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
3rockstars
Registered Users
Formerly: FaeryGnomeHome
seller

Grace does that with her thumb. She goes back and forth between the thumb and the breast. And sometimes she shoves her thumb right against the breast while nursing so it's ready RIGHT THERE when she decides she's done nursing. It's funny watch because her eyes get all wide when she sees her thumb like she's so excited but she can't decide which she likes more.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:22 PM   #4
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Mine did that for a couple of weeks, and she kept trying to suck on fingers and breast at the same time. Owwwww bad latch that way, lol.
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote