Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:06 AM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: My Relactation Journal

so, thought I would give an update. Tried the Reglan. Bad. Bad. Bad. Horrible side effects. I felt depressed and bleh to the idea the whole time and never felt motivated to pump. So i'm getting domperidone and a nicer pump after taking a week off. Also got a more milk serum. Now off to browse the oatmeal recipes.

__________________ So far I've won 20 gift cards and it was super easy! Click and come join the fun!
Zulily link:
Mom of 4 with one on the way Sept 2013
Nicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:00 AM   #12
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: My Relactation Journal

I'm not sure if I have the motivation still to continue but I'm still pumping 6 times a day for 15 mins on each side, so I have to fit in 3 more hours into my day. I can't use fenugreek due to hypoglycemia, and I am SUPER medication sensitive so I have to do it all naturally. I read that more protein is needed in the diet, DH is going to make me some protein shakes to help. I'm still feeling very blah with the hormonal changes and not sure if I have the physical strength to continue but will keep it up for a little while, see what happens. I'm only on day 7 though, but I'm already super tired and sick from the changes already!
~Pat~ , loving wife to "D", mom to teen "V", twins "S/C", privileged owner of Rainbow and Lollipop and our duckies, chickens and quail! In memory of my Sophia - Child of Light, taken too soon by cancer!

Girlsmum is offline   Reply With Quote