Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:44 PM   #1
My Mood:
Help - I need advice!

So, I am a bit concerned. I just realized that myself and my BFing 11 month old consumed MSG last night. Actually, I realized it after adding up all the poopy diapers we've had today - just after I ate the leftover MSG-ridden food for lunch. CRAP! DH and I had such a hard day yesterday that I thought I was doing well to come home and throw something together for dinner. I fudged and used a can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom and Roasted Garlic soup for the sauce in tuna casserole. It didn't even occur to me that the soup contained MSG. Poor DD has terrible diaper rash. My question is - should I nurse her with MSG in my system? I know she'll be okay, but I might be prolonging her bellyache. But what about the comfort factor? Am I over-reacting? Help.

Mama to strong-willed, Miss independent MJ, 5 and our comedienne AJ, 2 Loving wifey to AJ
handrew123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:48 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Help - I need advice!

I was told to feed through these types of things...and that the traces of this stuff are low an dpass quickly. Hope that is right for you...but my doc said you only pump and dump for major issues and toxins.
"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody is watching"
jewelzbird is offline   Reply With Quote