Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-06-2008, 03:43 PM   #1
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
MAM BPA-Free Bottles

I just wanted to give a shout out to these bottles as I used them while breastfeeding for about a month or 2 because I was needing to supplement, and they are GREAT, They have a vent in the bottom too that prevents Gas, Never had a problem and JUST LOVE THESE BOTTLES! You can only get them online, I ordered mine from Target!

Advertisement

Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:10 PM   #2
frskulls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: MAM BPA-Free Bottles

Maite tried them for the first time today and she loves it!
Old 07-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #3
Malenkaya
Registered Users
seller

My local grocery store has these so they are definitely available in some stores. They were the first bottles I bought, before Ella was born. Ours leak and the nipples are too wide for her little mouth and she ended up with stuff all over her chin and leaking down onto her clothes.

I was very frustrated because I think they are so cute. We got some of the pacifiers they make too, and she doesn't like them. The only one she likes is the soothie they gave her at the hospital.

As for bottles, we now use the Playtex drop ins. They work well for us and we've all but eliminated the leaking issue.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:05 PM   #4
mommysheri
Registered Users

Our local BRU recently started carrying these bottles again, too. I bought these same bottles several years ago for either my son or daughter (I cannot remember which) and they were the only bottles they did not have a gagging problem with. We loved them!!! Now if only I could get my youngest to take them I would be ecstatic!!
mommysheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:44 PM   #5
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malenkaya View Post
My local grocery store has these so they are definitely available in some stores. They were the first bottles I bought, before Ella was born. Ours leak and the nipples are too wide for her little mouth and she ended up with stuff all over her chin and leaking down onto her clothes.

I was very frustrated because I think they are so cute. We got some of the pacifiers they make too, and she doesn't like them. The only one she likes is the soothie they gave her at the hospital.

As for bottles, we now use the Playtex drop ins. They work well for us and we've all but eliminated the leaking issue.

I too had some problems with leaking from the bottom, MY REC. would be to play around with the bottom and the vent... You have to really make sure that the lil lip is pushed into the indent for them... And then MAKE sure you put the bottom on tight! You may also have the wrong size nipple...
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:34 AM   #6
Malenkaya
Registered Users
seller

Do they come with different sized nipples? The ones we have are for newborns and have a "slow flow." It was still too much for her.

But she is small for her age, so it may be these are just too much for her right now.