Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-12-2008, 12:04 AM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Are you a mom of 3+ kids?

Originally Posted by princemelissas View Post
Oh Mama, I am the same way. I just survive 1 cup of joe at a time. That's how I define my day... morning coffee - check, nap time cofee - check

Originally Posted by pinkflamingos77 View Post
I have 3 and I am right there with you mama! Your post is right on for me.
Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one! I wish I drank coffee.. it would probably make a little more sane - I need to find a "me thing" to call my own. I feel like I don't even have my own life, and it's driving me bonkers!

Jacklen - Wife to James, mom to M, C, and A
IHA: several halloween costumes, handmade soap, product photography, fitteds, Flips - try me!
ISO: Monster High (dolls, bedding, clothing size 6/7, etc) and an Ash Ketchum (Pokemon) costume size 5/6
LilOutlaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:52 PM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:

I have 3 kids who are 5 and under right now (1, 3, 5). My first 2 are 22 months a part and that seemed pretty easy to me. They were both babies at the same time (it seemed) my pregnancy was easy with #2 because DS1 still napped a lot and wasn't high energy, etc. With #3 it was a different story. We had DS1 & 2 on the same schedule (they are almost like twins because of myoldest sons severe delays ... he is still at a appr 24 month level even though he is 5.5 ... but he is autistic and has some behavioral problems now as well). I've had a hard time fitting DD into the boys schedule -- last summer was really hard on me when she was born. The pg itself wore me out comepletly because I never got to rest when I needed it and felt like an emotional disaster. Things are soooo much better now that DD is 14 months -- I still feel like it is the boys and DD on separate schedules but they do play together a little now and I don't have to constantly hover over her because she is walking and can play with toys and isn't a little infant. We aren't sure if we'll have any more -- if we plan one it will definately be several years out (like maybe when she is 4).
Bfing & Cding SAHM
Adamsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:29 PM   #33
Senior Moderator

I feel that way also with #3. I wanted a big family but after my last LO I don't think I can handle anymore. It doesn't help that DH is Air Force and is gone most of the time on TDY or Deployment.
missydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 04:43 PM   #34
Registered Users
My Mood:

I have 3 right now, and soon ttc #4. Going from 2 to 3 was hardest for me. A lot of it has to do with the fact that my 2nd is speech delayed and requires a little extra attention. Luckily my third is a peice of cake. It makes it alot easier. He only asks to be worn and nursed on demand. It's pretty nice.

I'd have up to six. If I were smart, I'd space them out a little further to make it easier on myself, but I like the 2 ish years between my kiddos. We don't have a strict routine, but we do have a loose one, and some simple rules. It's not too hard to give each one individual attention, we just don't have the cleanest house on the block...
Bekah, Army Wife of Jon, Mommy of A (10), B (8), S (6), J (4), and H (9/2013)!
I'm a Christian, AP, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, babywearing, and cloth diapering rock'n'roll Mom.
Momma_Rock is offline   Reply With Quote