Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-10-2008, 07:09 AM   #31
daddyn4wisechix
Registered Users
Formerly: daddyn3wisechix
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: WTH I can't believe what she put in here!

I think the user ID was beakerbuns or something like that... anyone else buy shower curtain dipes ??

Advertisement

Old 07-10-2008, 08:08 AM   #32
Only
Registered Users
Formerly: hu**rees
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyn3wisechix View Post
I think the user ID was beakerbuns or something like that... anyone else buy shower curtain dipes ??
Oh yes! I know exactly who you are talking about.

I purchased a sling and it was horrid. The stitching looked like my youngest had sat at the sewing machine and she used a super slippery fabric.

Soon after I purchased it she received all the negative feedback for scamming and lost access to her account.

Austen 06/12
Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:02 AM   #33
infantrywife_101
Registered Users

My Mood:

Are we alowed to post user names? Cause I so want to warn people about this mama!

Earn FREE paypal, gift cards, and MUCH more with Swagbucks
infantrywife_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:19 PM   #34
BootyGold
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry mama! What a bummer about your dipes!!
Old 07-13-2008, 12:28 PM   #35
eco-baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missah78 View Post
She even said on DT that I got what I paid for and I should have known that 12 AIO's for 60 dollars was a crappy deal.
OMG That's horrible! How would you know that?! I wouldn't have known that before I started CDing, I would've thought was pretty expensive, I remember being shocked to pay $5/diaper!!

As for pp, I am SO happy that I didn't buy these dipes, I came SO close but I found a local deal and didn't want to wait, I read this and I'm like wwwhhhewww, cuz I probably would have given up at that point.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:35 PM   #36
rwooley
Banned
seller

My Mood:

WOW! I have only bought 1 dipe on Ebay and it is one of my favs. Its an AIO with a crown stitched in the back. After reading all of these posts Ill make sure NOT to take my chances anymore
rwooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:43 PM   #37
eco-baby
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofwildones4 View Post
I want to add one more comment. Now I am looking at the other end of the box and feeling stupid. What if that was all she had to make it from. It was hand sewn in some parts and could tell that the elastic was hand sewn as well. I was just thinking, what if she really did make it by hand and that was all the materials that she had. Now I feel like a mean arse. Maybe she didn't know that you can't put vinyl in diapers and when she went to a fabric store and asked for PUL they sent her do the vinyl department. Seriously, I think someone might confuse it if they don't honestly know and have never seen PUL before. I had made a mistake and asking a hardward store if they had a polyurethane spray for fabric; but that was a long time ago. LOL
I just feel bad about it now. I don't have alot and very grateful for what I do have but I know there are still people out there that don't have nearly enough. KWIM?
Mama, don't feel bad.If you make and sell a product you need to be able to back up that product, if you don't know what you're doing you should be honest about that to the people buying the item.
If I buy something at a Walmart and it falls apart right away I'll be taking it back for a full refund. No excuses for anyone selling garbage as far as I'm conserned. And time I've sold dipes that needed repair (elastic stipping ect) I was totaly honest about it and priced accourdingly.
Live and learn I guess but the fact you don't have much really you should get a refund IMO...
Old 07-13-2008, 12:54 PM   #38
mom2ally06
Registered Users
seller

i got 2 different "aios/pockets" that were supposedly waterproof, but i think they mustve forgot to waterproof them!i even emailed both sellers and asked. learned my lesson the hard way
Old 07-13-2008, 01:05 PM   #39
AVDesigns
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have an AIO that I bought from a mama here I think..she was selling them as a WAHM. Cute diaper but I swear there is a shower curtain in the inside as the waterproof layer. It wicked the first time we used it...and I gave up on CDs shortly after that (not because of this diaper though) and I pull it out rarely now as we're trying CDs again, but DS isn't a heavy wetter now. When I get my prefolds in, I'm cutting it apart to see what's inside.