Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-02-2006, 03:25 PM   #21
RobinOK
Registered Users
seller

Re: The more I read about vaxing...

Trust me I'm not debating that vax's can cause autism or vax damage I'm just wondering why there are not any medical studies to prove it.

Advertisement

Old 11-02-2006, 03:48 PM   #22
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I didn't think you were, I just wanted to give you a basic answer to that particular argument in case you need it (I get that argument all of the time). As for studies, no one will fund them is the main reason. There was a bill going through congress to alot money to research the causes of Autism. You know the AAP came out against the bill? Their reason, some one might look into the vaccine autism link, and even though they don't believe there is one, it might lead parents not to vax. Well if that isn't the most argument ever I don't know what is. You would think with so many children being affected the AAP would want the funds available to find the cause. Even if they don't believe that it is vaxs this would be the chance to prove it. The money could be used to look into any causes, it didn't specify vaxs. there was a Danish ( I think) study that proved a link between MMR and autism but it has been debated. No one can really agree. What gets me though is that there is lots of evidence out there but the CDC argues that there is nothing to prove a causal link, just a theoretical link. But they let the makers of the HPV vax get away with calling it a cancer vax when they only have a very loose theoretical case to it actually preventing cancer. Apparently the same rules of scientific proof do not apply to vaccine manufacturers as to parents trying to get help for their damaged children.

What has really proven it for me though is watching my son improve while under the care of a DAN! (defeat autism now!) DR. Medical science says that autism is maybe genetic but definately can't be cured. But my son is being cured, and quickly. Since seeing this Dr his behavior has improved, his speech has changed dramatically and he can actually play with other children. He is even eating new foods. All of his therapists have been commenting on the changes. I just smile because I know why.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:42 PM   #23
EmnJJsMom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris0110 View Post
Robin autism jumped in just the past few years from 1 in 2000 to now 1 in 166 children. That is alot of kids.
I was about to say that!! When she said "why dont more kids get autism" i was just like way too many do already!! I have heard that the reason some kids get the autism and some don't, is because most bodies can tolerate the mercury *fine* but there are some kids that can't.
EmnJJsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 06:56 AM   #24
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmnJJsMom View Post
I was about to say that!! When she said "why dont more kids get autism" i was just like way too many do already!! I have heard that the reason some kids get the autism and some don't, is because most bodies can tolerate the mercury *fine* but there are some kids that can't.
Yup, and my ODD got nabbed with this one, she is the 1 in 166 around here. She is fully vax'd as well as our 2nd DD but she doesn't have ASD but she certainly has some issues that didn't start up for her until she had her 2 year check-up and vax's. But they are managable.

Now Tiffany, we have literally spent thousands of dollars to fix what the FDA said was "safe". Who's going to pay us back and bring back our DD???? Certainly NOT the FDA! We have our medical and scientific proof to show for it in a really pretty graph showing her heavy metal levels are over what is "safe" and "normal" in the human body.

Now, I haven't come across a situation where I had to admit that 1/2 of our kids are not up to date on their vax's. Actually, Tiffany was suppose to have her booster.....forget what it's for........so she's officially not up to date any longer. Fine by me!
Old 11-03-2006, 07:27 AM   #25
ecomama7
Registered Users
seller

the best book on the topic (especially if you've not read anything) is by a homebirth doc named Dr. Mayer Eisenstein. He is also a JD, and a Ph.D. and has been in practice for 30 years. Among his patients (all unvaccinated) he has not one case of autiism. He presents the case imparitially and references all the studies and tells you to draw your own conclusion.

Here is an article on his practice from the Washington Times:

The Age Of Autism: 'A pretty big secret'
And here's his book:

Don't Vaccinate Before You Educate

Last edited by ecomama7; 11-03-2006 at 07:28 AM.
ecomama7 is offline   Reply With Quote