Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-05-2008, 12:32 PM   #11
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
My Mood:
Re: ?'s for those how ebp and/or pump while working

my ds would eat 2-3 oz per feeding at daycare between ages 3mo-8mo. strange eater too. daycare won't feed him from the same bottle more than once, so that was frustrating to figure out how many to pack and not wanting to waste that precious milk! we would sent 5 4 oz bottles and most frequently he'd come home with one full one (not used) and all the rest would have an ounce or so left. apaprently my dc standards said they couldn't dump out the breastmilk on site, so fortunately they'd put it back in the fridge and send it home with us. we'd combine the milk into a bottle for the next day (they'd freak if they knew that though!) making sure to put it in the front of the fridge or labeling it with a different colored marker so we'd know not to use it again if any was sent back home. now ds is with my mom for the summer and he's eating about 10-12 oz total during two bottle-meals in a 9 hour day (but he's 10 months and on 3 solid meals with snacks between).
hth mama! there's a breastfeeding support thread here too if you need more info or advice! :-)

Mommy to my charming and funny little man Oliver (2007)
and after years of waiting, overjoyed to welcome my new little lady Ava (January 2014)
kt~mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:14 PM   #12
Registered Users
Re: ?'s for those how ebp and/or pump while working

I posted some stuff there too! Thanks! DD still goes with her 2 bottles of 4-5 oz everyday at 7 1/2 mos old....she also eats 2-3 meals a day....
Jennifer~tattooed mama to 5 fabulous kids!
mom2piddle is offline   Reply With Quote