Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-09-2006, 01:31 PM   #1
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
???? about working a fair trade!

FIRST ???
I am working a trade with a mama (on here so HI if you see this) who is trading me some EUC small Happy Heiny fitted sherpa diapers, small Proraps covers, Happy Heiny hemp wipes for a brand new stretch cotton baby wrap.
If I do this I will be saving them for my baby comming in March. what I want to know is what is fair resale on these so that I can work the trade right. I am very new to cding so give me input. I am thinking I will not take any of the wipes because they are hemp fleece and so far my kids show agitation to fleece- even in wipes. Shipping will be combined so what I want is fair trade for item not including shipping. I figure whatever I get can easily be shoved into a flat rate box- unless it would be cheaper to ship through weighing it in.
Thanks!...Minda

Advertisement

Old 11-09-2006, 01:40 PM   #2
Prettylocks
Registered Users
seller

Re: ???? about working a fair trade!

Not sure about the trade, but Hemp Fleece is not fleece as you might be thinking of it. Hemp fleece is just hemp/cotton bumpy stuff like hemparoo prefolds; it is called hemp fleece because it feels soft to the touch for a while before it gets broken in. Fleece like on the inside of fbs is 100% polyester- some kids have a sensitivity to that. I have some HH hemp Fleece wipes that I love (they are no longer soft, put the bumpiness is great to get everything clean with one wipe).