Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-10-2006, 04:50 AM   #11
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:
Re: What do you think of my baby names?

I am not a fan of Emery, no matter how many times i say it I think of an emery board. I like Emerson which is similiar, Michelle is nice too.

For the boys name Tanner is now reminding me of that Barbie dog that eats it's treats and then poos them out , sorry but it does. That and "I'm tanner than you". I do love Eli, it reminds me of a smart football player.

Advertisement

Old 11-10-2006, 07:21 AM   #12
blessed3times
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm glad to see there are a couple who like Waylon. My dh doesn't like it for the same reasons some of you said--Waylon Jennings and the hairy country singer picture you get in your mind when you hear it. I don't see that though. My very first pick was Eli, but dh doesn't like that either!! He's dead set on Tanner. I just don't like that as a first name though. I don't know. I told dh we're going to name him "noname" and then when he gets older, he can choose his own name!

I think Emery is definitely sticking. He liked that when I was pg with our last son.

Why can't kids just come with names like Cabbage Patch Kids? Oh, wait, I take that back. My CPK was Barcloft Felix. Okay, we'll find a name!!

Lori
Old 11-10-2006, 01:03 PM   #13
huggerwocky
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I don't like them much, my taste is more traditional. Waylon reminds me of wailing...

Michelle is nice.
huggerwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:45 PM   #14
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love Emory. It wasn't my final choice for a girl when I was PG but it was in my top ten until we found out he was a boy. Michelle I also like but I'm biased because my youngest sister is named Michelle.

Waylon isn't really my style but I like Braxton (my little cousin's name) and Tanner.
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote