Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-17-2006, 07:23 AM   #41
cam&kat's_mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Just my 2 cents and experiemce with her...

I had bid on some a whiel back won the auction and then a few close friends told me how awful her CS had been adn that they had gotten cheated. SO i emailed her tellign her i couldnt' fulfill my end and pay for them, and i understood if she needed to leave feedback accordingly but i really wasn't in a position to buy them and i had written to retract my bid but it wouldn't let me. She was very nice and friendly and agreed that i could retract (after teh auction ended ) IF I left positive feedback for her adn she would leave teh same for me. SO iagreed cause she was nice, friendly and it was my own fault. BUT it isn't suprising how she gets positive feedback if she's allowing people out of deals that she may not be able to fulfill ANYWAY in exchange for pos feedback. May be speculation but seems to be what happened in my case.

Advertisement

cam&kat's_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 06:22 AM   #42
Munkey Ciao
Registered Users

My Mood:

I still wonder how she changed so quickly... There's a side of me that wonders if her DH is doing biz now under her name? He was always nasty... she was nice!

Anyway, Jen is NOT a mod at the Pin. She used to be... then she dropped out of sight and suddenly started changing her reputation. It's just weird to me... and sad.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:45 AM   #43
Sweetforestcat
Registered Users
seller

Lianne, couldn't agree with you more. I've suspected an abusive husband for quite awhile now. I see all the sugns. I agree, she was always nice to me!
Old 05-18-2006, 07:27 AM   #44
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:

Ok, so I filed with paypal yesterday morning, it's been 24hours and I haven't heard diddly squat from her as of yet. I am getting nervous after all the horror stories I have been reading around here!

I NEED diaper covers so I NEED this money back ASAP!
keegans_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:14 AM   #45
originalboxcar
Banned

I filed a PP dispute on 5/6/06 and it's still pending. Be patient, others have disputed and won!

As far as if this behavior is from Jen or Mark, I now only refer to them as the merchant Little Lambs. If it's all him, then she would send out communication otherwise. If she's even associated by relationship to this bad behavior then they're both busted.

regards,

t~
originalboxcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:41 AM   #46
beepsmnms
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good luck to you all! I won an auction from her a few months ago and just got the diapers about 2 weeks ago, stitching wasn't the best and the inside of the diaper was BLACK microfleece, i ordered white. But, also, I had no trouble corresponding with her, she always got back to me and had actually lost my original order, however that happens. I gave the diapers to a friend actually cuz I was less t han impressed with them, I'm a wahm mom and I can do better.

Last edited by beepsmnms; 05-18-2006 at 07:55 PM.
beepsmnms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 10:56 AM   #47
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

Ladies, please refer to the announcement that was made by admin.

I think this needs to be laid to rest now. It's fine to post about a deal gone bad, but now there is no need to keep everyone updated on your personal transactions.

If you have any questions please PM a mod or admin.

Thanks
Old 05-29-2006, 11:42 PM   #48
nikkiw319
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacted

Seems that she had a nice management job with an online company, hired her husband to be a truck driver for her company (she was his boss), then he popped the question, she quit her job (who does that? - if anything, I'd keep my job to pay for the wedding!), then had a baby immediately, and went out on the road WITH the baby to be a long-haul truck driver with him! Ok, so just with my background in social work and issues, it seems that this guy that she married is quite the abuser and maybe has her in some sort of very abusive situation that she's taking out on the rest of us. Seems plausible, given the incredible nastiness that this formerly nice person has given in to. And her diapers suck too, which I guess they didn't used to? Maybe it's all a cry for help! But if it's not and I'm being too dreamy about this...let's get this gal kicked off eBay!!!

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Kristine
Single mother to 3
Well I'm a social worker who quit my job and started popping out babies when I married my truck driver husband... and he's never been anywhere near abusive. My background in social work doesn't really give me that impression, just that their not very nice people when it comes to business practices. I do feel for everyone who has lost money to her. I've never tried them, never heard any stunning reviews that made me want to try them
nikkiw319 is offline   Reply With Quote