Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-14-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Searching for trainers

I'm looking for some training pants for my dd. We only need them for going out, so I would like at least enough absorbency to hold one pee without being too bulky, and some kind of waterproofness, though we live in the desert so breathability and heat is a major factor. I don't really want snaps, but if a trainer is perfect other than snaps, I'll live with it. I also am not willing to spend $20 on one pair of trainers, $15 is pushing it and cheaper is always better. I really need them pretty soon too, so customs are pretty much out of the question.

Okay, so do I have an unreasonable request? Or does the trainer I'm looking for exist? I'm thinking seriously about the non-waterproof simple simon, as they still have a waterproof liner in the soaker area but the rest would be airy and breathable. Any other suggestions or comments on the non waterproof simple simons? Or how about Nikky's? Either the daytime or night ones?

I love my DH and my beautiful 4yo DD, and my wiggly 6mo DS
kaleo40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:48 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: Searching for trainers

I don't think there is a perfect trainer out there - all up to personal preference.

How about these -

We have been using Gerber trainers with dappi covers. The cheapest option I could find. The Gerbers do hold some pee in but not tons.

The EC store has a bunch of options and a bunch are on sale.

These HC ones are cute!
Kristin *wife to Nate* mom to Andrew (4) and Jonah (1)

ISO: pull on trainers size XS or S
nkmeldrim is offline   Reply With Quote