Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-28-2008, 09:49 AM   #1
mamaratliff
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
need chart help, and temping questions *added chart* dooohhhh!

Allright so here it is. I'm not sure if I've O'd yet or not. My chart is making me mad This morning I woke up an hour before my normal temp time, my temp then was 97.3 ( if I insert this temp then my ovulation day and coverline will go away) then an hour later when I normally wake up I took my temp again 97.2 (wth?) so then I decided to take it vaginally and it was 97.6. Sounds much better, so I entered the 97.6 on my chart and ovulation stays. But is this accurate? Have I really even O'd? Oh and btw this is almost exactly the same thing with the other 97.6 temp on my chart that is also contributing to my O being on there. Ergggghhh if I took away both 97.6 temps then I def haven't O'd. Got any advice for me? Tips? Am I freaking insane?

Advertisement

Last edited by mamaratliff; 08-28-2008 at 02:54 PM.
mamaratliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:15 PM   #2
fiestymomma
Registered Users

Re: need chart help, and temping questions

I think you have to fix the link. I see my chart, not yours

Sonya

Sonya 28, wifey to mike 29, SAHMommy to DS Christian 2/11/05, DD Riley 11/15/06, and DS Mitchell 10/16/09 and #4 due 4/2011

My blog http://followingheartsandfindingways.blogspot.com/
fiestymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:57 PM   #3
mamaratliff
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: need chart help, and temping questions *added chart* dooohhhh!

dooooh thanks mama! I fixed it.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:28 PM   #4
mevans
Registered Users
seller
seller

it looks promising....i am interested to see what tomorrow's temp is
Michelle wifey to Justin, homeschooling SAHM to Kerilynn 3/28/04, Hunter 8/4/06, baby girl Piperann Meadow born 7/19/2011 at 40w5d, and our Great Dane Jess & missing Finley Jonas 7/27/10 ISO: size large Bummis Super Brite covers
mevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:30 PM   #5
fiestymomma
Registered Users

Do you do opk"s? Did you feel pos o at a certain time of the day? I asking to see if the pm bd would be enough if you did o that day. You don't get much cm, huh? That temp from this morn would be adjusted to 97.52, but it's still above coverline so not a huge biggie. I agree, try to be as accurate w/ tom temp as possible. Looks good though. So far I think the o day is correct

Sonya

Sonya 28, wifey to mike 29, SAHMommy to DS Christian 2/11/05, DD Riley 11/15/06, and DS Mitchell 10/16/09 and #4 due 4/2011

My blog http://followingheartsandfindingways.blogspot.com/
fiestymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:44 PM   #6
mamaratliff
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestymomma View Post
Do you do opk"s? Did you feel pos o at a certain time of the day? I asking to see if the pm bd would be enough if you did o that day. You don't get much cm, huh? That temp from this morn would be adjusted to 97.52, but it's still above coverline so not a huge biggie. I agree, try to be as accurate w/ tom temp as possible. Looks good though. So far I think the o day is correct

Sonya
I didn't do any opk's I normally end up wasting so much money on them because I O so late in my cycle that I never know what's up. And normally I get at least 3 days of ewcm before O but this month has been sooo scant. I think that's part of my confusion.
Thanks so much for adjusting that temp for me! that helps
Old 08-29-2008, 06:36 PM   #7
Mom_of_3
Registered Users

My Mood:
Smile Re: need chart help, and temping questions *added chart* dooohhhh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaratliff View Post
Allright so here it is. I'm not sure if I've O'd yet or not. My chart is making me mad This morning I woke up an hour before my normal temp time, my temp then was 97.3 ( if I insert this temp then my ovulation day and coverline will go away) then an hour later when I normally wake up I took my temp again 97.2 (wth?) so then I decided to take it vaginally and it was 97.6. Sounds much better, so I entered the 97.6 on my chart and ovulation stays. But is this accurate? Have I really even O'd? Oh and btw this is almost exactly the same thing with the other 97.6 temp on my chart that is also contributing to my O being on there. Ergggghhh if I took away both 97.6 temps then I def haven't O'd. Got any advice for me? Tips? Am I freaking insane?

Hi There:
I think you're fine to enter either the 97.3 or 97.2 temp onto your chart to be honest with you. (I've been charting 9 years and one degree will not make or break it). However the vaginal temp can't be used since you either have to use all vaginal temps for a cycle or all oral temps for a cycle, but no mix and match. So I would correct that.
Have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility? If not I'd highly recommend it.

Looking at your chart just based on Cm to me it looks like you did ovulate on cycle day 24 regardless of what temp you enter over the last few days to be honest.

In the future if you can do it I would recommend using ovusoft for charting verses FF. FF is not near as accurate and when I have used them side by side FF has let me down each time. Ovusoft is $40 but you own it outright and it can be customized wonderfully to suit you.

Also just in case you are interested the last few cycles I used super cheap OPK's I picked up from babywishes.org. My last 3 cycles I opted not to temp since dh and I had decided that we were done ttc. But I did still use OPK's and my Fertility monitor.

Oh one more thing. Are you currently nursing? If so even when you ovulate it might delay your getting your +. It took me 12 cycles and I am still nursing my ds.
I believe their is a book called Natural Child spacing that was a huge help for me.

Another non vaxing mom here also!

Good luck to you.
Melissa, Proud wife, Skylar (6), Summer (4) & Decklin (20 months), with #4 dd: May 11th. homeschooling, SAHM, non vaxing,
Organ donation has touched our lives: www.saveskylarpictures.blogspot.com

Last edited by Mom_of_3; 08-29-2008 at 06:38 PM. Reason: forgot info
Mom_of_3 is offline   Reply With Quote