Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-06-2008, 07:48 PM   #11
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need some vibes... but not TTCing vibes just yet (anyone else here waiting to T

Goodluck vibes being sent!!

Advertisement

Old 09-06-2008, 10:12 PM   #12
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need some vibes... but not TTCing vibes just yet (anyone else here waiting to T

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacks_mommy View Post
I am sitting on here waiting too....it is so frustrating to be waiting to TTC. I want another baby so bad, and will be waiting until next AUGUST. UGH
Us to... I have to wait until I'm a year in remission, then its a 6 month process of getting IUD out, seeing what happens, hoping chemo didn't ruin my remaining ovary.... and then just because I'm good and superstitious and we want a boy I've already researched when the optimal months are next year start in August

My DD is 4 days younger than your DS
Old 09-06-2008, 10:24 PM   #13
teachermama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Dude! Totally feel your pain on this one and we are sort of waiting to TTC.......I say sort of because we're not totally for sure on having another....but I can't see us not having another either. I just really like to time my pregnancies right as far as maximizing my time home with the new baby and not being too hard on my students (i.e. conferences and report cards being REALLY bad times). Not sure when/if we'll TTC again soon, but I in some ways am bummed that I'm not already preggo and due this spring. I really wanted to space out my kids a little though this time around......so I'll guess we're sorta on the fence too. Did any of that even make sense???
(O)….2, & Someone NEW….arriving May 2014!

Kindergarten Teaching Extraordinaire
teachermama is offline   Reply With Quote