Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-09-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
Registered Users
Cool ISO: Stainless Steel, Cast Iron pans, and MORE!

Here is my ISO list:

Funk Butter--unscented

Gift card balances to almost anywhere, such as Best Buy, Kohl's, Target, Williams Sonoma, Home Depot, Panera, or almost any place--PM me, please, in case I can't use it (no Bath and Body Works)

Books by J. Otto Seibold--any of the Mr. Lunch ones in hardback please (we don't have any yet)--LMK what you have!

Heavy gauge/professional quality stainless baking pans: muffin pans, 9" square cake pan (no non-stick please, and no aluminum!)

Pampered Chef baking stones--cake sizes, bread ones, or flat ones would be awesome!

Cast-iron muffin pan, square or round cake/cornbread pans

A small, pen-type voice recorder that will record more than one thing at a time (I've seen one that you could record a 'note' to yourself, but the next time you thought of something to record, it would record over the previous thing--that doesn't help me at all, I want something that will record lots of notes to myself! LOL)

And here is my IHA: if there is anything specific you are interested in, PM me!

4 Avent bottle seals (the rubber disks that you use in place of a nipple for storing),

No Cry Sleep-Solution book, So That's What They're For! (book about breastfeeding, LLL approved)

5 Harry Connick, Jr. CDs (Only You, Star Turtle, To See You, She, Songs I Heard), The Beatles double CD (1967-1970), VHS videos: ABS Yoga with Rodney Yee, Raising Arizona (nip), Sleepy Hollow, Amadeus (nip), Moll Flanders (the Masterpiece Theatre one)

Some Tupperware with lids, Lots of Koolaid packets (can anyone say tie-dye?!), Chloe Narcisse--Parfum, Eau de Parfum, & Eau de Cologne, some Polymailers in 3 sizes, coupon organizer

Bath & Body Works Red Currant and Thyme Tea bubble bath

Cloth lunch bags from ecobags (not brand new, but I did reinforce the handles), Tarot book and deck of tarot cards, 8 Julie Garwood historical romance novels

a few hcg pregnancy test strips ("expired" in March, but they're fully sealed so should be good for a bit longer)

3 unopened bottles of Hyland's Calms Forte (for adults, and they're 100 tablets each)
1 unopened tube of Lansinoh lanolin--"expired" but perfect for lanolizing wool
trial size Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner--unused

An unused "book of days" that you write in things to remember for each day, and "Elizabethan Song Book" that has old songs and music to them

Last edited by Taowensf; 12-10-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Taowensf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #2
Registered Users
Re: ISO: Stainless Steel, Cast Iron pans, and MORE!

Taowensf is offline   Reply With Quote