Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-17-2006, 10:54 PM   #11
mtietz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Luxe's new policy

uh-oh . . . glad this wasn't the policy last week, Ali, when you scored my much-coveted pull on for me!! I can see where she is coming from though. And I am sure that those who are determined enough will find a way to get around it.

I wonder what other hyenas might go to this policy?

Advertisement

Old 05-18-2006, 12:35 AM   #12
rlharp5375
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think this happened because people were stalking for others and buying, but then were not paying in a timely manner.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:11 AM   #13
Munkey Ciao
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yowee... I stalked for another mama at Luxe twice this week. I also know it got paid for promptly...

I hope I didn't tick her off somehow...
Old 05-18-2006, 06:59 AM   #14
Tami
Registered Users
seller

It can be confusing from a WAHM's perspective. The orders list on HC says one thing but then we get a PP receipt that says another and we have no idea what's what. And if someone where really tricky they could say so-and-so was stalking for them and here's my PP and addy when they really had no right to the item at all. Not sure if that's ever happened, I've always been afraid of that though. It really is a headache.

Last edited by Tami; 05-18-2006 at 07:01 AM.
Tami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:32 AM   #15
mvlg
Registered Users

Well, I know why she did this. It was creating a problem for her. Specifically there was an incident where someone and their stalker got an item and then did not want them both. Also, it created a possibility for many errors. It heightened the possibility of her shipping to the wrong address and such. It is a fair policy. We can't blame Jesse. I think it is disrespectful to not abide by it now that she has publicly posted it. By this I mean stalk the item for a friend and then expect Jesse to handle it from there: give them her PP, etc. She needs it to be a system that works easily for her. It might actually make getting a Luxe easier, as there will be less people going after each diaper. If everyone there had stalkers, then it more than doubles the number trying for that diaper.
Mary

Last edited by mvlg; 05-18-2006 at 08:35 AM.
mvlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:14 AM   #16
Ontariomama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I like the policy! I stalked a PW for someone and they ended up getting another one as well. So I ended up with a PW that I didn't want. Fortunately it was in ds' size, so I bought it anyway, but sherpa sucks for us, so I resold it no problem.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:41 AM   #17
Lucky Child
AKA The Evil Twin
Formerly: rrandle
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvlg
Well, I know why she did this. It was creating a problem for her. Specifically there was an incident where someone and their stalker got an item and then did not want them both. Also, it created a possibility for many errors. It heightened the possibility of her shipping to the wrong address and such. It is a fair policy. We can't blame Jesse. I think it is disrespectful to not abide by it now that she has publicly posted it. By this I mean stalk the item for a friend and then expect Jesse to handle it from there: give them her PP, etc. She needs it to be a system that works easily for her. It might actually make getting a Luxe easier, as there will be less people going after each diaper. If everyone there had stalkers, then it more than doubles the number trying for that diaper.
Mary
ITA with this. i think it will make it easier actually. Good point.