Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-06-2008, 09:14 AM   #1
amcatanzaro
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Jacksonville/New Bern mamas! Are you interested in meeting?

(repost from Military Board)

Hey mamas in the Jacksonville/New Bern and surrounding areas!
I anyone interested in having a meet and greet type thing? I was thinking along the lines of having a get together at my house maybe in September, I'm in Jacksonville. We could chat about CD-ing, have some snacks, ohhh over each others babies and possibly find a couple of local WAHM's show off their stuff.
Anybody interested? I know that I have talked to a couple of locals on here but I'm sure there are a lot more. Either PM me or leave a message here. We can go from there.
This would not be a Tupperware, Pampered Chef, Candlelite, Mary Kay, etc. party. Just a get together of local mamas who CD. Low key. With kids of course!

Any other suggestions to location would be awesome too. I live in a fairly nice neighborhood with a park right off my backyard. But I'm open to other options.

Advertisement

~Anastasia~ CD-ing during the day, Pampers at night, FFing, failure at BFing, cosleeping against my will (DD only), non-ECing, slow PLing, circ-ing, chicken nugget feeding, letting my kids watch tv, can't catch DS to wear him, vaccinating on time and completely, never sleeping, Cheerio dustbustin', recycling everything I can so I don't feel guilty about something. I like bacon.
SAHM to Ophelia (4/29/05) and Griffin (11/26/07)
amcatanzaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
ct_nolte
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Jacksonville/New Bern mamas! Are you interested in meeting?

I would LOVE to get together, if there's still interest! (Your DS is two days older than my DD) :-) I'm in Jacksonville, off Gum Branch...
Old 08-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #3
zenmamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ooh, sounds fun! Im on the airstation
Old 09-07-2008, 02:42 PM   #4
lill's mama
Registered Users

My Mood:

yep yep here in swansboro. love to get together
Old 09-07-2008, 03:06 PM   #5
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I used to live there and my friend still does. She is CDing, BFing mama who lives right across the street from the Air station. She is aswaters on here (got me started on DS) but she doesn't check it much. I would move to pass on the info to her.
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:13 PM   #6
amcatanzaro
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Please, pass it on. I'm going to start actually getting this together now that the hurricane/tropical storm nonsense has past.
~Anastasia~ CD-ing during the day, Pampers at night, FFing, failure at BFing, cosleeping against my will (DD only), non-ECing, slow PLing, circ-ing, chicken nugget feeding, letting my kids watch tv, can't catch DS to wear him, vaccinating on time and completely, never sleeping, Cheerio dustbustin', recycling everything I can so I don't feel guilty about something. I like bacon.
Old 09-08-2008, 09:05 AM   #7
suzanne423
Registered Users

Hey, Dagny, it's Suzanne423, not aswaters That's my yahoo. I'd love to get together. I have quite a few cloth diapering friends. I'm always up for getting together with other cd mamma's! PM me with more info and thanks!

Suzanne
suzanne423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #8
amcatanzaro
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm going to be planning it in the next couple of days. I was thinking about the week of the 21-27 sometime around 1 in the afternoon. Thoughts?
If anybody has any ideas, please feel free to speak up. I think we have about 4 or 6 people interested that I have heard from.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:42 PM   #9
amcatanzaro
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey Jacksonville mamas! I'm sending out PM's but if I missed you, or you are just seeing this. We're going to have a meet up on Friday Sept 19 at 1 pm at the Jacksonville Commons Park. If you are interested send me a PM to say you are coming or just show up!