Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-27-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
llviscarra
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
trainers at night

My almost-3-year old is almost ready to be PL'd...another few days and he'll be good to go! Woo-hoo!!!

But of course he's not nearly ready for nighttime undies. I'd rather not use diapers, but something more undies-like. I'm sure this is more for me than for him, but I don't want him to feel like he's wearing a diaper, kwim?? He's a SUPER wetter, though!

What do you use at night that's more like underwear than like a diaper, but will contain lots and lots of pee?

Advertisement

mama to two boys and one small pink one
llviscarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:29 PM   #2
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: trainers at night

Dd used a trainer like a diaper. So she goes naked with a waterproof sheet on her bed. So far (tried this for 2 nights) she will pee in the middle of the night, end up cold and wet and unhappy, gets up, comes in bed with us, and holds her pee for the rest of the night until she wakes up and gets out of bed. Weird but I figure it's a work in progress, and we keep the potty next to her bed at night so she can pee there if she gets up.
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:54 AM   #3
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ETA: She's on a fleece blanket tonight, so she doesn't get too wet.
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:55 AM   #4
llviscarra
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL, that's funny My kid's in our bed half the time, and there's NO way I want to wake up wet and cold LOL or I'd try it

mama to two boys and one small pink one
llviscarra is offline   Reply With Quote