Closed Thread Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-02-2008, 01:47 PM   #41
InnerFlowerChild
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: malicious software trying to install on my computer while surfing on DS 2x today.

Thanks mama! I recently had to have the hard drive wiped out, so I don't have any additional programs ATM. However, I didn't think about e-mailing them...thanks.

Juan M and Lee, please be on the lookout for e-mails from me with the screen shots. I hope they help put an end to this craziness! I have to pick dd up from school, but I'll send them as soon as I can!

Advertisement

Thirty-One Gifts Independent Consultant

Old 10-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #42
InnerFlowerChild
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: malicious software trying to install on my computer while surfing on DS 2x today.

Okay, emailing did not work. I did pm you Juan M. I have to go get DD from school. Please let me know how you would like me to attach this document to send it to you! Thanks!!

Old 10-02-2008, 04:41 PM   #43
Carly's Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Can you email them to me & then I'll fix 'em and upload them for you.

jerae dot blanton at yahoo dot com (obviously replace the dot & at with the proper symbols)
Old 10-02-2008, 05:51 PM   #44
InnerFlowerChild
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Mommy View Post
Can you email them to me & then I'll fix 'em and upload them for you.

jerae dot blanton at yahoo dot com (obviously replace the dot & at with the proper symbols)
Sent it to ya, mama. Let me know what happens. Thanks for doing this for me!

Old 10-02-2008, 06:45 PM   #45
Carly's Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Juan & Lee...here are the images ...

Old 10-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #46
InnerFlowerChild
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you so much for posting these, mama! I hope that they can figure out who/what is causing all of this now.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:10 AM   #47
felix23
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerFlowerChild View Post
Thank you so much for posting these, mama! I hope that they can figure out who/what is causing all of this now.

I have the same Webroot Spy Sweeper as you do and I got a screen a lot like yours when I tried to come on the site. I didn't think to screenshot it though. I hope this gets fixed soon.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:51 AM   #48
Shaineinok
Registered Users
seller

I got that today too.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:55 PM   #49
Bezen
Registered Users

My Mood:

I guess this explains why I've been having trouble with DS shutting down my browsers. I'm glad I found this thread because I thought it had something to do with the reload I just did a couple of weeks ago. I just had a malware alert too but I could not get a screen shot b/c my computer froze.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #50
5browns
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have had the same problem the last 2 days. Malicious software installing itself after I use DS. And my Mcafee isnt catching it right away. I just got one trying to make me install some bogus antivirus software, then it shut down my Interner Explorer.
Sara If I'm slow to respond, it's possibly because I care for 3 non-napping children while being involved in a preschool co-op, a veggie co-op, a bible study group, and training for a 5k. I am a little busy.
Closed Thread