Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2008, 09:14 PM   #11
4my5guys
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Babies are adorable~toddlers are funny~older kids are fun~COME IN & LOVE ON YOUR

I have kids from 3 to 16 and man each one of them can just melt me.

My littles, the 3 year olds, have the most amazing relationship. After having twins I feel like my singletons missed out on that bond. Gage really knows what Ty is wanting or feeling, it's so weird and they come up with these crazy games that none of us can figure out, yet the are rolling at their own hijeinks(sp?).
My 13 year old, loves his mother but worships his father, ughh! He has the best outlook on life always can find fun and sunshine in most any situation. He gives me a new perspective on so many daily things. He sleeps in a beenie to keep his hair flat at night cause he hates to comb his hair in the morning. He rarely complains, just goes with the flow.As long as the boy has a ball all is right in his world.
My 16 year old. He is just an amazing young man. He has such sympathy for people and animals. He is quite the jock and popular kid, but is so humble and kind. He has no room for alcohol and drugs in his life and lets everybody know it. When he was 13 and playing football. I saw him grab a kid by the facemask while they were in a huddle. Later when I asked him about it. He said Mom, he was cussing like crazy and I had told him a few times to quit but he kept on. So I grabbed him and made him look at me and said " There is no cussing in my huddle. Got it?" I just love the man he is growing to be. He is lots of fun, has a great sense of humor and very respectful and loving. He still says " Love you, Mom, have a good day" when I drop him off for school or if I leave the house or something. I know that might not sound like much, but for a 16 year old to say he loves his mommy in front of friends. I think it's pretty cool.

Advertisement

4my5guys is offline   Reply With Quote