Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-02-2006, 08:38 PM   #1
ailurus
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Covering cold tootsies....

I need some help finding something for my dd to wear on her feet now that the weather has turned. She is 4 months old and has roughly 3 inch feet. She HATES socks, the only ones that stay on her feet have to have pretty snug elastic. Throws a fit if I put those on her...I've bought a few bootie type things fro target but they just won't stay on. So if any of you mommas with petite feeted children have anything that works please let me know!

Advertisement

ailurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:42 PM   #2
LuAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Covering cold tootsies....

sleepers? seriously ds was premature and thats all we put on him to keep his feet covered (we used the light ones because he was born May 1) but what about using the heavy sleepers? Or they have 1 piece outfits that are sleepers too (not sure how old your dd is)
Old 12-02-2006, 09:26 PM   #3
rylan'smomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Check out www.stonz.ca These are the best boots! They keep ds's feet really warm and are the cutest. You can put them on with a pair of Robeez www.robeez.ca underneath them. The Robeez work really well to keep the socks on. He can't get either of them off! They offer free shipping too (stonz). We got the bigger size so that ds will be able to wear them next year too. Also, we use the babygap triple roll socks. They got up to ds's knees so that when his pants ride up his legs are still covered. Plus, they stay on too.
These are really awesome products that we love, not just because they are Canadian, it just so happens that way.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:09 PM   #4
beenwaitingalongtime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DD instantly pulls to her feet during every night waking, so her socks/slippers come off all the time. I started buying her longies in a size 2 so they go a few in. past her feet at night--they're always toasty warm during our 1am feeding!
Old 12-04-2006, 02:38 PM   #5
pinkflamingos77
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuAnn View Post
sleepers? seriously ds was premature and thats all we put on him to keep his feet covered (we used the light ones because he was born May 1) but what about using the heavy sleepers? Or they have 1 piece outfits that are sleepers too (not sure how old your dd is)
Ditto
Old 12-04-2006, 07:35 PM   #6
lovinlife
Registered Users

Robeez are the only thing that work for DS. They keep the socks on. Oh yeah, and a pair of knitted booties that my mom made that have a tie around the ankle. I put those on him for a long time and they NEVER fell off, but now he's standing up all over the place and they're too slippery. But I don't know where you'd buy those!
lovinlife is offline   Reply With Quote