Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-16-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
mamatoblessings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Mat-Su MOPS antiquities photos fundraiser

Hey there mamas!! Our local Mat-Su MOPS group is having a fundraiser using the Antiquities photos this year!! This is NOT the same company that has the people who stop you as soon as you walk in the door at Fred Meyer.
This year we will be getting the photos done in sepia, which is the old time style. The company brings all of the clothes (overalls, dresses and more) as well as all of the props, all you do is show up at Wasilla Bible Church with your LO (ages nb-16) at your pre-appointed time. For $10 you will get your sitting session where their wonderful photographers (who really love what they are doing and more importantly KNOW what they are doing) will snap lots of cute pics of your kiddos and you will recieve a FREE 10x13!! It gets even better!! Since we are going to be getting our pictures back before Christmas, they will give you the copyright rights to have Christmas cards made with your photos!! (you can't make any other copies, just the Christmas cards, but still, that's an awesome deal!) We will be taking the pictures on November 14 and 15 (a Friday and Saturday). When the pictures come in you just come and pick up your free 10x13 and they will show you what your other choices for purchase are, but you don't have to buy anything else, you are free to just pick up your free picture and that's it!! If you are interested please send me a PM soon, since I have to have my sign-ups turned in on November 5!! Only one coupon per family.

Advertisement

Elizabeth~ Jesus loving wife to myNathan, Mama to God's blessings Jayna-11, Quaid-9, Roanen-7, Avelyn Faith-5, Conlan-2 and 2 precious ones, Victory (10-2010) and Treasure (4-2013), in the arms of Jesus. Expecting a little rainbow blessing late Aug/early Sep Doing a lot of this to get ready! My ISO/IHA

Last edited by mamatoblessings; 10-16-2008 at 07:35 PM.
mamatoblessings is offline   Reply With Quote