Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-15-2008, 01:41 PM   #1
rebelmommy
Unresolved transaction issue! Removed from FSOT and co-ops

My Mood:
16 month old boy taking off dipes!!

Okay here is the short version...My almost 16 month old son will not leave a diaper on. At first it was just when he needed it changed, so we starting putting him on the potty. He will use it everytime I put him on it but he won't let me know when he needs to go so we have been leaving the dipes on him! We had to use sposies for a while about a week back & he took it off. I put it on backwards- he took it off! I put clothes on over it- he took it off! We are back to FBs- he can undo the snaps & slip the other foot out! We have tried everything & I am tired of cleaning up poo & pee 4 or 5 times a day. Its not sanitary I'm sure! What should I do? I wanted to find some good trainers but he would just take them off too!

Advertisement

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Amethyst - Mommy to Hunter 6.28.07 and Willow 12.06.10 Recovering from home life issues and hoping to regain the memories lost from multiple seizures. I am trying to fix things and resolve negative transactions. Please PM me if you have any questions or issues. Thanks!
rebelmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:21 PM   #2
daisy0306
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 16 month old boy taking off dipes!!

I would try trainers, or maybe a fleece cover or pants that are harder to take off?
daisy0306 is offline   Reply With Quote