Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-19-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone heard if this ebay seller?

Anyone heard of ebay seller : all-in-one-cloth-diaper-source-03 ?

They just emailed me w/ the following message:

[[[[Hi.. I noticed you had a bad experience with my competitor. I am sorry that this had to happen. I have been on ebay since 2003 and we have been selling AIO's and matching diaper liners. I would like to know what size you need, and perhaps, I could send you one of ours, for shipping costs only, (no grander than $5.21) to try. If your interested, please feel free to contact me. Take a look thru our newly opened store and posting. I just gave birth to my 3rd child, and back in September, we stopped our store due to time restrictions. Let me know, and I hope to do business with you soon. God Bless Caroline Saddler All In One Cloth Diaper Source ]]]]

[B]Sounds good, BUT I dont want to get burned again like I did by Little*Lambs(Jen)..... this seller does have some neutral & neg FB bnut its over a year old...

Anyone heard of them?????

Advertisement

christinewith4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 01:37 PM   #2
riandkymommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Anyone heard if this ebay seller?

Never heard of them myself because they don't ship to Canada, but you are right, it does sound very good. I understand moving ahead with caution though...I probably would too!!

I hope she is legit and you get a good deal!
riandkymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 02:06 PM   #3
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would do it. Afterall. What is a few dollars at this point, and it is a free diaper. I really try to see the good in ppl and know that not everyone is bad. Some ppl out there jsut want to help.
Did she notice you thru our site, or thru the feedback you left?? Just wondering.. Shipping for one diaper within the US is only 2 dollars or so, ( depending on if its hemp or not)
I would say have faith mama, and if she come thru yay, and if not NEVER step foot on ebay again!!
Old 05-19-2006, 04:38 PM   #4
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:

i'd do it. it sounds like she's trying to recruit people and perhaps one way of doing that is by helping us burn LL!!! if she's wanting to get business to sway her way she's not going to burn you. i'd say for a couple bucks what the heck, and she did close down her store at one point, maybe she was overdoing it herself and realized it but did the smart thing and shut down for a while instead of doing like LL is doing! sounds like a good mama to me!
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 04:47 PM   #5
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I haven't heard of them either but I might check her out if my LLs don't end up coming through. I would give it a try, like everyone else said, its worth a shot!
Old 05-19-2006, 04:50 PM   #6
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up Re: Anyone heard if this ebay seller?

(They my info by my Neg FB for LL's)

Ok, thats what I was thinking, BUT wanted to make sure I wasnt missing something like I didi with LL's,

Thanks!
Old 05-19-2006, 09:08 PM   #7
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question Re: Anyone heard if this ebay seller?

OK, I got another email back from this seller... they still havent let me know if I get to pick out the diaper or what....they said shipping will be $5.27 for one diaper...does that sound right?I have gotten dipes on here for like $2ppd or $3ppd, have oyu all just spoiled me? Granted the ebay seller's is supposed to be new, but shouldnt make a difference in FFshipping right?
Old 05-19-2006, 09:11 PM   #8
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinewith4
OK, I got another email back from this seller... they still havent let me know if I get to pick out the diaper or what....they said shipping will be $5.27 for one diaper...does that sound right?I have gotten dipes on here for like $2ppd or $3ppd, have oyu all just spoiled me? Granted the ebay seller's is supposed to be new, but shouldnt make a difference in FFshipping right?

I have never known 1 diaper to cost $5.27 to ship, LOL. I ship ALOT of diapers and the most expensive 1 diaper alone was probably no more than $3 shipping. That is high just for shipping.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:13 PM   #9
christinewith4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question Re: Anyone heard if this ebay seller?

OH! Get this!!! I just looked up this sellers "items for sale" and the AIOS she has listed say S&H is only $3.99......but my "FFS" dipe is supposed to be $5.27?.....hmmmmm, what do you think?
Old 05-19-2006, 09:46 PM   #10
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

I think she's trying to help, but really can't afford to, so she's trying to get more out of you. Geez, don't people think you'll do your research?? I'd email her back and say what you just did about the shipping and see what her respnse is. What a moron! LOL
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote