Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-26-2008, 12:35 PM   #11
Ellowyn
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Another baby? Am I crazy?

Well, I think I am officially TTC! We'll see what happens!! I'm still breastfeeding, so my cycles are a little wacky. Might take longer than I realize or not at all. At least now I don't feel as anxious about whether to try or not.

Advertisement

Old 10-26-2008, 01:15 PM   #12
AshleyS.03
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Another baby? Am I crazy?

My kids are 1 and 3 and my husband is Marines and is hardly ever home. I have baby fever right now but I seriously doubt we will ever have another baby and that makes me sooooo sad at times and so grateful at others. My siblings ages are these, brother 28 me 24 and my sister 12. My brother and I grew up together and were close at the time but now that we don't live together and aren't close at all. My sister and I (which I dont live with) are very close and she is only 12 years old. I don't think you need to worry about if they will be close because they will be. As far her growing up without them in the house I dont think it is a big deal because she will have friends and you all will typically spoil her more than you will the two close together because you have two close together that both need thins. Don't stress over it. hugs to ya mama.
*Ashley* married to my HS sweetheart and US Marine *03*.Mommy of one DD *05*,DS *06* and due *9/16* with DS #2.one angel baby in heaven *09*
AshleyS.03 is offline   Reply With Quote