Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-19-2006, 02:23 PM   #1
contemplation31
Registered Users

Exclamation Q'leros,,any opinions?

Hello all! I just received some Q'leros, and was wondering if anyone out ther has ever tried them? And if so, what are your opinions on them?! I found them on Ebay (right before negrapy recommended the Q'leros web site, lol) and they seem to be very well made, seem sturdy and come with liners and boosters. (NO, I didn't let LL scare me away from Ebay or WAHM!)

Advertisement

contemplation31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 02:25 PM   #2
kissum
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Q'leros,,any opinions?

I think I saw - reviews somewhere. Maybe check the pin?
kissum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 04:34 PM   #3
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:

i checked the pin about a month ago for them and there was ONE opinion that was it. i bought 2 of these in NB and 20 in SMALL....so i'm hoping they work! i'll know in 2 to 3 months when ds#3 is here!!! i know someone on here has used them and says they love them, another person said not so much. that the aplix comes unstiched, but the person that liked them said that yeah the aplix was coming undone a little but they were just going to have their mil go over the aplix again.
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 04:12 PM   #4
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay, its me again about the q'leros
I just was going to say about the smalls, that they don't start until 10 lbs I think and that if you have a long baby like us, they are almost too big at 10lbs around the waist...and now at 13+ (I'm really not sure of his weight it hasn't been checked for over a month) we still have them at the tightest adjustment, but not the cross over tab anymore.... so I think they will fit past 20lbs, the nb actually still fits but it looks so tiny compared to most cloth diapers LOL Actually we started using them at night with their fleece topped doubler and a walmart auto section mircofibre towel, trifolded and then folded in half and put under their doubler in the wet zone....so far no leaks And we do have a heavy wetter, however he doesn't nurse through the night and he is only sleeping 10 hr stretches. I am looking to switch to wool and fitteds at night however becuase I really don't want to wash our AIOs so often
I'll take your nb if you end up not liking them becuase we only have two and I want to get two or three more some day !!!!

on the aplix we have 12, two of the aplixes weren't completely caught by the seams
Old 05-20-2006, 06:11 PM   #5
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:

still rave reviews then woo-hoo! i'm glad to hear that they work so well at night as well!
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 07:06 PM   #6
navars2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I actually just got mine from the mailbox. I'm washing dipes tonight, anyway, so they'll go in the wash tonight and get their first use tomorrow night.
navars2 is offline   Reply With Quote