Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-18-2006, 12:18 PM   #1
GrowingUpMad
If everyone was the same the world would be a VERY boring place.
seller

My Mood:
Silly Silly Man

We go back and forth all the time with the baby thing. I of course want another, he doesn't. He knows I feel strongly about it so he agreed to possibly do foster care (need to look into it further) when dd gets a bit older. So whatever, I have a 3 1/2 month old, he's not talking about the big V anymore so I'm not stressing over not getting my 4th babe. So a few days ago he pats my belly and says "I got you pregnant last night", I am seriously lacking sleep and said "wonderful" and rolled my eyes. I changed the subject and started talkinga bout Christmas and gifts. He blurts out "all I want is another baby in your belly". While I'd love to hear that I know he's just being a goof. But then again, maybe he did get me preggers and has a feeling. It's all he's talked about for the past 3 days and I did have a period about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Wouldn't that be funny

Just had to share since most of you know I am baby crazy!!

Advertisement

Old 12-18-2006, 12:23 PM   #2
Leininger27
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Silly Silly Man

Wow you guys are both crazy! LOL Just kidding!!! That is great that he is coming on board with having another baby!
Leininger27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:27 PM   #3
annes_cottage
Accomplice to the Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers

My Mood:

LOL, that would be funny!! Keep us posted on this !! Do you want them this close mama?

Avi pic: Leland 1 yr
annes_cottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:29 PM   #4
GrowingUpMad
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by annes_cottage View Post
LOL, that would be funny!! Keep us posted on this !! Do you want them this close mama?

I wouldn't mind it. I am so scared he's going to actually get the v before I get on more baby out of him. If it means having a baby really soon then that's fine. I just know I am not done yet. I just think it'd be funny if it happened because then I could turn the table and say it was his doing
Old 12-18-2006, 12:32 PM   #5
annes_cottage
Accomplice to the Temptress of Fuzzi Fannies Diapers

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madalexsmom View Post
I wouldn't mind it. I am so scared he's going to actually get the v before I get on more baby out of him. If it means having a baby really soon then that's fine. I just know I am not done yet. I just think it'd be funny if it happened because then I could turn the table and say it was his doing
LOL Yep!! He spoke those words!! LOL I would love to see his face. Did you figure out if he was serious?

Avi pic: Leland 1 yr
annes_cottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:36 PM   #6
GrowingUpMad
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by annes_cottage View Post
LOL Yep!! He spoke those words!! LOL I would love to see his face. Did you figure out if he was serious?

He's not actually serious, just messing with me because he knows I want more yet the kids are on my last nerve and I'm lacking sleep. Plus we've been DTD often and never use protection so that's got him thinking. He can't really make a decision, I am always the one. He just follows the lead and goes with the flow.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:40 PM   #7
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

that sounds really funny!!
*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote